All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aqua Net spent a decade never letting me down (or my perm)...and for $2. Haha

I realized they had a website so I looked it up...$15 for the bottle and because it auto goes to PayPal I have no clue what the shipping is, but it is free if you order more than $75 in product. I'm gonna stick with my Rave and Aqua Net.

WE G.I. Janes sneak peak and doll uni that is for sale in the WE Pro Shop.
dolluni1669ps%5Flgt%5Fis
Csj5HHnXYAAyw-m.jpg

WE G.I. Janes sneak peak and doll uni that is for sale in the WE Pro Shop.
dolluni1669ps%5Flgt%5Fis
Csj5HHnXYAAyw-m.jpg

Are they adding blue to their colors? I've always known them as red and black!!

I love blue, red, white, and black for obvious reasons so I'm not hating it! Can't wait to see them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this real life?

Please explain to me how hairspray is revolutionary and industry changing. Hairspray isn't industry changing. It's not going to fix any issue in our very flawed industry. Hairspray isnt an issue. There are real life issues to be addressed and they want us to be excited over a new line of cosmetics? This is next level tomfoolery. Don't build something up to what it's not. Build it up to what it is. This could've been handled better. Angry cheer-anarchist rant over.

I think the thing that makes me the most mad though is the misuse of the word "brand" in one of their tweets. This is simply a #designerprob though so carry on.

Is this real life?

Please explain to me how hairspray is revolutionary and industry changing. Hairspray isn't industry changing. It's not going to fix any issue in our very flawed industry. Hairspray isnt an issue. There are real life issues to be addressed and they want us to be excited over a new line of cosmetics? This is next level tomfoolery. Don't build something up to what it's not. Build it up to what it is. This could've been handled better. Angry cheer-anarchist rant over.

I think the thing that makes me the most mad though is the misuse of the word "brand" in one of their tweets. This is simply a #designerprob though so carry on.
I've been thinking of what to say, but you've said everything. I feel so dumb for giving into the hype... should've remained cautiously optimistic.

I went on @letsgoRAYS Twitter and they retweeted cheerUPDATES mention of Onex50 on October 1 and 3. Where did they highly publicize?
I'm guessing she meant at the gym itself among the parents and athletes? Even though her CP is taking the year off from Rays, I'm sure she still gets a lot of info from her parent friends.

I'm guessing she meant at the gym itself among the parents and athletes? Even though her CP is taking the year off from Rays, I'm sure she still gets a lot of info from her parent friends.

Ahhh, okay because, I didn't see much hype on their Twitter.

I've been thinking of what to say, but you've said everything. I feel so dumb for giving into the hype... should've remained cautiously optimistic.

It's OK, I felt the same. Part of me thinks that because it was posted in the new uniforms section it mightve led our thinking down a uniform-related path (I was forreal thinking bra). Regardless of whatever thread it was posted in though, I wouldn't, in a million years, have guessed hairspray...

Anyways, I'm off the make breakfast. Real life footage (replace government with USASF) :

giphy.gif

Yes, it was retweeted and hyped by every Rays parent and coach I know.
Got it. You originally said it was hyped by Rays and they supported Rock Your Hair products so, that's why I checked. I follow the gym and hadn't noticed any huge hype from them, at least I don't consider two re Tweets from cheerUPDATES a couple of weeks ago much hype but, thought perhaps I had missed something.

Got it. You originally said it was hyped by Rays and they supported Rock Your Hair products so, that's why I checked. I follow the gym and hadn't noticed any huge hype from them, at least I don't consider two re Tweets from cheerUPDATES a couple of weeks ago much hype but, thought perhaps I had missed something.
Sorry for the confusion. They retweeted, parents hyped. The Rock your hair connection was from the RYH pop up they hosted a couple weeks ago announcing the new gym hair styles for the year.

ETA- RYH pop up was Oct 3-5, the tweet announced more to come.

Back