All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Something along the lines of "they're the best cheerleaders in Georgia, hands down", while Angel and someone else (Shayla? It's been a while...) tumbled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I always wondered what Jamie Parrish connection to that whole thing was, he always had something to say about it when asked.

I always wondered what Jamie Parrish connection to that whole thing was, he always had something to say about it when asked.
Shayla cheered at GA for a number of years and then left for Trinity. I think that started a lot of it with him.

Georgia closed after 2007 (that was the "farewell performance year), was merged with Rays for the 08 season (hence Stingray Purple being the large coed team), and then Georgia was back in 2009. The owner, Jamie Parrish, closed and then re-opened. Then a couple years ago (14 or 15? or so) JP left and now there is a different owner.

What is JP doing now?

Something along the lines of "they're the best cheerleaders in Georgia, hands down", while Angel and someone else (Shayla? It's been a while...) tumbled.

I know no one likes Trinity, but you have to admit using that in their music was EVERYTHING. Like JP was trying to be all shady and they went and snatched him bald. Life.

7d4223365a97dad17dd9341a780186f0.jpg
just why

The cut of the mens pants is so unflattering. It just hangs off of them.

I knew all this... but then after the paying boys drama and Jamie Parrish comments a couple of years ago, I stopped hearing about them. I thought they closed again a couple of seasons ago. I miss old school Georgia. Learn something new everyday!
I think they just had a level 4 (coed maybe?) win NCA a few weeks ago!

Since we were moving to the area, I looked at their website (GA Allstars). They have practice 3 times a week! That put me off. But maybe it helps make them successful?

Back