All-Star New Uniforms 2017-2018 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

7a45488348af249df36cadbfa4e11939.jpg
7ec0f9aa7b75eb0ea39e32f907c61cfa.jpg
new uniforms for Spirit Central

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Really love both of these! So pretty

Cheer Fusion's XSmall Coed 5 Perfect Storm uniform by Rebel. Skort and the wrist of the sleeve feature teal and clear crystals mixed with regular stones. Sleeves have a lightning bolt accent stoning. Uniform also includes performance mesh near the shoulder area.
b36bc100b85676841717a80e926441b9.jpg

Cheer Fusion's XSmall Coed 5 Perfect Storm uniform by Rebel. Skort and the wrist of the sleeve feature teal and clear crystals mixed with regular stones. Sleeves have a lightning bolt accent stoning. Uniform also includes performance mesh near the shoulder area.

Love the stoning on the sleeves!

Perhaps I am wrong, but I feel like it is too low cut in the chest.

Mandi these are gorgeous. I can't wait to see them on the floor.

Wait....wtfery is going on here?

I go away for a few weeks and all hell breaks loose. This is unacceptable and we have to do better.

Apparently there is another version of this without the sleeves. I assume it's the same uniform but I can't remember what twitter page I saw it on.

Apparently there is another version of this without the sleeves. I assume it's the same uniform but I can't remember what twitter page I saw it on.
You LIE! I have to see this because my imagination isn't that sick and twisted and I can't even picture it.

Back