All-Star New Uniforms 2017-2018 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not sure if this link will work. I really liked their white uniforms from the last couple years. This can be summed up for me in the 3rd frame...and also sums up all that is disheartening about uniforms lately.

Not sure if this link will work. I really liked their white uniforms from the last couple years. This can be summed up for me in the 3rd frame...and also sums up all that is disheartening about uniforms lately.

I actually love this! What my daughter wouldn't do to be able to take off her sleeves at a comp. Hope they have better luck with this season's uniform then they did with last seasons.....
But agree the video should have cut about 3 seconds sooner.

I actually love this! What my daughter wouldn't do to be able to take off her sleeves at a comp. Hope they have better luck with this season's uniform then they did with last seasons.....
Have you seen the back at all? I'm curious about it for sure.

I really like these!

this would be a much easier solution than athletes having to tie their sleeves behind their backs while outside in the summer!

7a45488348af249df36cadbfa4e11939.jpg
7ec0f9aa7b75eb0ea39e32f907c61cfa.jpg
new uniforms for Spirit Central

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back