All-Star New Uniforms 2017-2018 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

DC dragons are CFA, so have different uniform requirements. They're the approximate equivalent of a senior 3 team.

Thanks for informing me on this, just goes to prove that you should always do your background research! The fact that this is a senior uniform makes me love it even more. I've always been one to want a full top over a half so I'd die happy if I went back to allstar and got a uniform like this. Gotta love the traditional college route, no one in the UK is at the crazy stage yet.

Serious question, is that a back pastie? The skirt is cute.

Maybe varsity are trying to make another money making scheme? turn your uniform into a party game by pinning the letter on the cheerleader? Or they are taking custom uniforms to the next level by having you "customise" the uniform yourself by hand. less work for Varsity and they get to charge twice the price. Win-win right?!

Hopefully I did that right, I’ve never tried to post something from Instagram before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to like this so bad. It reminds me of my uniforms when I was in high school. But I just can't. It's an open team. These women have breasts and tumble like crazy.

Why does no one seem to grasp that you can have a cute, stylish, sparkly uniform without ruining the structural integrity of womens bodies? I shouldn't be so thrilled and surprised when teams incorporate a (functional) sports bra into an open back. It should be normal. Heck, my program did it 5 years ago with a uniform and again with our current one.

It cannot be anyone bigger than a B cup designing these and saying they're okay.

I want to like this so bad. It reminds me of my uniforms when I was in high school. But I just can't. It's an open team. These women have breasts and tumble like crazy.

Why does no one seem to grasp that you can have a cute, stylish, sparkly uniform without ruining the structural integrity of womens bodies? I shouldn't be so thrilled and surprised when teams incorporate a (functional) sports bra into an open back. It should be normal. Heck, my program did it 5 years ago with a uniform and again with our current one.

It cannot be anyone bigger than a B cup designing these and saying they're okay.

Same here I love the clean lines, shade of blue, and even the retro throwback uniforms. The boys uniform is flawless but I'm sure switching back to twill/and polyester hell from the comfort of motion flex sucks lol. The girls uniform is flat out irresponsible, similar to the sports bras the team practices in. During a routine kids already have so much to worry about that the fit/comfort/and support of their uniform or lack thereof shouldn't be added to that list. Also the fact that these are adults/an international team isn't a great argument because these athletes will likely need the support more than the younger athletes.

Back