All-Star New Uniforms 2017-2018 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

59d2aedf2e782e5ec395cd506de48df4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What team is this for?

Someone tweeted their coach asking what if someones hand were to get caught during a stunt or other skill and he replied that a sticky spray would be used. So I believe the spray will be on the fabric going across the stomach so that the uniform does not leave the skin. Just so no fingers/hands/feet were to be caught.

I see a couple of concerns with this concept. 1st. Sweaty tummies after warming up. Even with sticky spray if the girls are sweaty the fabric won't stick. 2nd what about the girls who are allergic to adhesives Believe it or not it's not that uncommon. If someone sprayed me with a spray adhesive on my stomach I would have blisters under the fabric in less than 30 minutes and my daughter reacts very similar to me.

LMAO at anyone thinking that that XMAN part of the CEA Shade uni is going to stay stuck with stick spray when you are sweating for 2:30 seconds.

I got to see Shade in person this weekend and that uniform is STUNNING. I assume the sticky spray they used worked because I didn't notice any buckling of the X man. I know the neckline is questionable but I just love how feminine it is. Also I love the concept super creative take on the old school CEA level 5 uniforms from a while ago.

Also got to see Maryland Twisters new program uniform holy cow it was beautiful, pictures don't seem to do most of these uniforms justice.

The socks trend. I like it, but we getting skorts and I haven’t seen an example where it’s a skort I think it would either look horrendous or amazing, has anyone seen socks and skort example you could post.

Also, patella supports, I’ve seen some rhinestones ones, does anyone know where you can get these?

I’m just gonna be over here thanking the Lord that I aged out bc i could not handle the current choker trend... I hate hate hate stuff on my neck like that even just going about life so it would drive me bananas to have it while I was competing. Nope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The socks trend. I like it, but we getting skorts and I haven’t seen an example where it’s a skort I think it would either look horrendous or amazing, has anyone seen socks and skort example you could post.

Also, patella supports, I’ve seen some rhinestones ones, does anyone know where you can get these?

I like the socks too but can a backspot get a good grip on them? I do suppose they make them from a special fabric.

Back