All-Star New Uniforms At Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I actually dont mind Topguns uniform. The neck line or whatever its called could be a little higher just so there wont be any malfunctions. But other than that I kind of love it.

Sparkle

2cgeas.jpg

the pittsburgh ones are really cute, i love how they pulled off that over that shoulder look without making it look like a sling...oh and that girl has amazing abs.
cali sparkle's are pretty and I love the breast cancer ribbon on the sleeve
I have been looking at the SSX ones for a while and I still can't figure out what makes me not like them, but I just don't. I think i might like them better if they were black though...

I seriously can't get over Cali Unltd. That is THE best looking uniform I think I've ever seen. It looks super athletic but super flashy and diva-y at the same time. It's interesting, bold, and does everything it needs to.

I'm gushing, but seriously...OMG

Note to whoever designs cali's uni's.. YOU ARE AMAZING.
Love sparkles so much and the included breast cancer symbol very touching. Coeds is everything you want in a uni. Looks comfly flassy classy, love.
PPS HOTTTT..

Also last gurls abs in the sparkle pic.. Jealous...

Of course I'm Cali biased, but I didn't get to see Coed's new uni until Worlds. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. Really one of the best I've ever seen. <3
I also really love Fame's unis, my second favorite.
TG = epic fail for me. (jmo)

Back