All-Star New Uniforms At Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't care if you all don't like TG Uniforms. You are entitled to your opinion. HOWEVER, using derogatory comments WILL NOT be tolerated. For example; disgusting, makes me gag, etc. Use of words like inappropriate, too revealing are just fine. I will agree to disagree, but those terms are fine.

IMO the IOC5 uniforms are not revealing at all. There was a singular wardrobe malfunction. I love Semi's new uniform and you could tell the team felt good in them as well.

Sex is just ugly IMO
I hate notorious' F but I think they are going to change the logo and bling it out more, but I really love all the clean lines

There were things I really liked about the TG uniform. I liked the long shorts. I thought the top was fine too. I'm sure that TG doesn't need my input, but I think if the "v" of the vneck were a smudge higher it would be perfect.

The garters looked like knee straps to me. I was indifferent to them. I can't wait to see how many teams have them next year.

Remember when F5 wore GK the first time and 75% of people hated the uniforms? Now everyone has them.

Innovation is a process.

I love ACE's new unis, both of Cali & Fame's are amazing as well - I never expect anything less from Cali! I'm still on the fence about the TG ones. I love that they are unique, TG is always so innovative but I personally wouldn't want to wear them. They look great on them though!

Also, I wholeheartedly agree with @Weezy , you're entitled to you're opinion, but please refrain from being so vulgar.

I don't care if you all don't like TG Uniforms. You are entitled to your opinion. HOWEVER, using derogatory comments WILL NOT be tolerated. For example; disgusting, makes me gag, etc. Use of words like inappropriate, too revealing are just fine. I will agree to disagree, but those terms are fine.

IMO the IOC5 uniforms are not revealing at all. There was a singular wardrobe malfunction. I love Semi's new uniform and you could tell the team felt good in them as well.

Sorry, I really didn't mean to offend anyone by my post. I was just shocked at how extremely revealing they were. I agree with someone who posted earlier, even though they look like Bikinis, they do look great on the floor.

Sorry, I really didn't mean to offend anyone by my post. I was just shocked at how extremely revealing they were. I agree with someone who posted earlier, even though they look like Bikinis, they do look great on the floor.

You didn't offend me. I just have to remind people to use appropriate verbiage when commenting on uniforms. That's it!

WCSS- simple change but now that uniform SCREAMS shooting stars!
SSX- I love it! This team is often plays second fiddle to SE & i'm so happy that they were the only ones with this uniform! Maybe next season, all CEA's level 5's will have a day 1 & day 2 uniform!
Fame Celebs- Love it! Beautiful! One question though: Aren't Celebs international? If so, I don't think the entire program should get them....international teams should have something just for them..maybe for season 9, levels 1-4 can have one uniform and level 5's can have the Celebs uniform?
TG-For a professional NFL cheer team, great uniform, but for an allstar team, not so much..
Cheertyme-Love it! Classy & flashy! :)
Orlando: I'm inbetween;love everything until I get to the one unattached black sleeve...then it gets funky for me...
ACE: I love it, I love it! That's all I can say! It's beautiful!! :)
Cali: I love all of the new uniforms! All uniform designs need to be approved by Cali on the west & Maryland twisters on the east! ;)
Cheer alliance: Love! I love all of the bling and the flames on the sleeves! :)
Midwest Cheer: I like the subtle touches of zebra! Beautiful w/o looking like a F5 copy-cat!
American Elite: Someone has finally got straps right! I like the AE on the skirt and all of the bling!
Twist and Shout:I love how the boys & girls uniform ties in to each other! Love the off the shoulder & the big white bows!
Famous: I love the velvet and the yellow pops off the black & off-black!
Okay, I think I cover all of them..lol
Celebs are semi-limited coed, not international

Back