All-Star New Web Mini Series - Pacific Coast Magic - "inside The Coast"

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Il be watching. Its nice to know that now 'cheerleaders' is coming to an end, there is a new web series to watch! And might I add, one that looks like there wont be a lot of drama!

I love that this seems to be made by someone within the PCM program! Cheerleaders, though how much I loved it in it's early stages, quickly became a place for manipulation of athletes...from making it look like they spoke bad about a teammate to making them do awkward staged conversations, I'm glad this show won't have to deal with that :)

and poor Celeste, her little swollen face :( bless her heart. Rest in peace sweet girl. Prayers for everyone that knew her

I really enjoyed this episode. It's nice that they are showing other lower level teams as well. Definitely going to watch the rest of this series. I cried during the Celeste story. Praying for her, her family and pcm.
This series won't just be focused on one team. PCM is a big family with quite a few locations. This will be "drama free" and focused on what it is like to be #pcm4life

I love that this seems to be made by someone within the PCM program! Cheerleaders, though how much I loved it in it's early stages, quickly became a place for manipulation of athletes...from making it look like they spoke bad about a teammate to making them do awkward staged conversations, I'm glad this show won't have to deal with that :)

and poor Celeste, her little swollen face :( bless her heart. Rest in peace sweet girl. Prayers for everyone that knew her

This is definitely a show that is made from within. Although, staged story lines and conversations help build a plot, this will be about the PCM family. From cheer practice, to weddings, to retirements, to competitions, and back to cheer all along side of the big PCM family.

Back