All-Star New Worlds Unis...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Champion Cheers uniform was a surprise for the ladies... they had no idea and so we didn't get a fitting, just had to go on their old sizes. Most of them were already able to get their skirts in to get fixed, so they should look better at worlds :) As far as the writing on the sleeve, they had just gone full out a few times and then we sent them on a scavenger hunt to go find them and when they put them on they were really sweaty so it was hard to get it just right. That picture was a fun spontaneous picture ...not meant to formal. lol We are very excited about them, and watching the girls open them up and getting to see their reactions... priceless. We're so excited for next weekend!

*BUSTS IN* Sorry I'm late, did somebody say 'Bra Brigade?!?'

People said everything I want to say about Fame's..corset's are mostly meant to be an undergarment, and not something I'd necessarily want on a family-friendly uniform. Just because it's comfy, doesn't mean it's cute- flannel pjs, Uggs, oversized t-shirts..I'd like to see the sparkles in person, which I never will. However, I will say that all my favorite uniforms are beautiful both photographed AND in person.

Saw this on tumblr, I didn't see it posted either so I figured I would!
tumblr_m2wbftb7yf1rtdj00o1_500.jpg

I don't know if this is a current uniform, or if it's new...? I've never seen it before, but either way I love it! If it is new, do you guys think coed and senior elite will be getting the same uniforms like they did with the others?

THIS IS NOT THEIR UNIFORM!! I HAVEN'T SEEN IT BUT I JUST KNOW THIS ISN'T IT!

*BUSTS IN* Sorry I'm late, did somebody say 'Bra Brigade?!?'

People said everything I want to say about Fame's..corset's are mostly meant to be an undergarment, and not something I'd necessarily want on a family-friendly uniform. Just because it's comfy, doesn't mean it's cute- flannel pjs, Uggs, oversized t-shirts..I'd like to see the sparkles in person, which I never will. However, I will say that all my favorite uniforms are beautiful both photographed AND in person.

Sorry! I should have tagged you in the bra brigade post. What was I thinking???

Back