All-Star New Worlds Unis...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Pretty sure those "Elite" unis aren't the new CEA worlds unis.. I saw a picture on facebook with that girl in the uni and a few other people in different gk unis for a tclm photoshoot in Dallas.. I don't know how to upload the picture though

bryan just told me those elite uniforms are going to worlds but hes not telling me witch team is wearing them hahahahahha sooo idk i guess we will just have to wait and see :/ bllahhhhhh

I don't think that's CEA's new uniform.... I can't remember who, but on their FB they had a photoshoot for GK in dallas and all three of them were there that were in that picture. And I feel like I recognize that picture! Lol :p

Champion Cheer Heat
522836_10150704869044624_132923074623_9559636_1591437647_n.jpg

some of them look a little big on them but other then that I really like them ! Im biased towards white unis though ;)

The writing on the arm doesn't seem to be placed very well? Maybe because they're posing for a picture though.
And I feel like depending on the way you're "shaped" the logo falls in different spots...if that makes sense, I may be the only one that sees it. I do love the swoop up to the straps and the color blocking on the arms. Overall, I think they look really good though!

But does anyone know if Cheer Champs' and Pro Spirit's new uniforms have been posted? Varisty tweeted those also and I like both!

The writing on the arm doesn't seem to be placed very well? Maybe because they're posing for a picture though.
And I feel like depending on the way you're "shaped" the logo falls in different spots...if that makes sense, I may be the only one that sees it. I do love the swoop up to the straps and the color blocking on the arms. Overall, I think they look really good though!
i was definitely thinking that

Back