All-Star New Worlds Unis...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

528785_3460064553521_1628157544_2743088_737919034_n.jpg

Cheergyms.com Small Senior 5

I wish there was a closer up view of this!!

You know the more I think about this the more I hope Courtney did it on purpose, cos if she did she is an utter genius! Leak a uni that could or could not be the real deal and then sit back while people go mad about it. Then debut the real one at Worlds. Genius master plan :D
soooo true !

Here's my thoughts...
FAME's I need to see, I'm all about creativity within, but within reason.

As for the Senior Elite uniform floating around, it's very unlikely that is the uniform. CEA & the X man are very branded - ELITE is generic. Also for anyone who knows Courtney, the woman can dress like no tomorrow. (to not have white on the top, but on the skirt) is a red flag to me that this is a fake and/or decoy. ;)

I'm not a fan of the three straps. Our uni's have them on one side and I hate them already. For their sake I hope they don't bunch up and move around like ours do.
It looks like some of the straps are falling down on a couple of the girls. I don't know if I would like that or if it would be too much of a distraction, especially not having worn them before until the worlds stage - eeeeeek! However, I do actually like the uni, are they spots or diamantes?? Either way, it's unique and cute.

It looks like some of the straps are falling down on a couple of the girls. I don't know if I would like that or if it would be too much of a distraction, especially not having worn them before until the worlds stage - eeeeeek! However, I do actually like the uni, are they spots or diamantes?? Either way, it's unique and cute.

Yes the closer picture does show them slipping. I'll never use straps again from our experience with them! Definitely a cute uniform overall. The girls look so happy : )

I hope CEA doesn't kill us with anticipation by waiting until day 2 to reveal the uniform...altho they probably will.

They just got the uniforms today so they still need to be adjusted a little. I believe the straps can be shortened for the girls they don't fit on quite right.

They just got the uniforms today so they still need to be adjusted a little. I believe the straps can be shortened for the girls they don't fit on quite right.
I hope so! I asked for ours to be tightened after we got our prototype but it didn't happen : /
I'm going to see if they'll fix it for us this year.

As soon as I saw that picture of the uniform everyone thought was CEA's, I thought it had to be a catalog uniform 'cause I didn't really know why Ryan Musgrove (who goes to Prodigy Allstars) would be there with her, but of course I don't know peoples' personal lives!

Back