All-Star New Worlds Unis...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm so in love with TG's new uni...it's perfect. I think it's the perfect look for cheerleaders, especially for uniform trendsetters like TG. Not sure how I feel about it completely yet, though, because I'll have to see how it looks on the floor and in action but so far I'm smitten.

Not a fan of top gun, also it kinda bugs me that people are now loving pants, if any other team wore that uniform they would have been ripped to shreds on here, same with pink uniforms, everyones loving them now too lol.

I LOVE the new CA uni!!

here is a good pic of se!

tumblr_m377p3eg1d1rnp55go1_500.jpg

Not a fan of top gun, also it kinda bugs me that people are now loving pants, if any other team wore that uniform they would have been ripped to shreds on here, same with pink uniforms, everyones loving them now too lol.

I don't quite agree with that.

I think there's a way to do pants and a way to not do pants, if you're going to do them at all. A lot of teams, I believe, wouldn't be able to get the design down quite right to pull off uniform pants/capris. They would try to make them too blingy and busy to compensate for the fact that they're pants and not skirts. TG made them simple, clean, and athletic, to go with the top and I think it's just a really good balance. Plus, they're gorgeous in a very understated way and it's nice to see a Top Gun uni do that since they're not exactly known for being conservative or simple in their uniform designs.

here is a good pic of se!

tumblr_m377p3eg1d1rnp55go1_500.jpg

OK mstealtoyou prepare for the shock...you may want to sit down. I. LOVE. THIS. Even with the teal. :p It's perfect - different enough from the last one, yet still so...just...them. I love that their uniforms are always something no one else could wear - most uniforms you could just swap out the colors and the name on the front for any gym, and people usually do. How often do we see a hundred of the same uniform just in different colors? These...one of a kind.

Back