All-Star New Worlds Unis...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The world cup uniform is gorgeous! But I like the old one better. Love Senior Elites!!

Not sure if this has been posted, but a better pic of Pink.
2iglkq8.jpg
This uniform jaw dropping amazing! It's the best I've seen in a long time! I sat here with my mouth wide open for a couple of minutes just starring its beautiful. Good job Gyme tyme

I really like the CEA uniform because they added more white into it and I love a uniform that is majority white. As for the WCSS uniform I want to like it, but there is something off about it. Not a fan of the shoulder cut outs but something else is just not clicking in my mind.
I think the writing on the top could be larger. Did they use a different font?

i completely agree with you! i loved the old one and i don't know how i feel about this one
I feel the same way :( I feel like there is a lot going on. But the things I like are the rhinestone shooting star on the back and I think that's it. Don't get me wrong it's a beautiful uniform but I thought it would've been more sharp if you get what I'm saying. Stars always have a classy uni but this new one just doesn't do it for me.

I am confused? I always LOVE Shooting Stars unconditionally but I am not feeling this uniform at all. Are you sure this is really it? Maybe it is a decoy they sent out to disguise the unveiling of the new one at finals. The curved scallop on the skirt edge is umm...juvenile??? kind of like a peter pan collar on a little girls dress. I need to get on a plane and fly out there now because I am really hoping I like it better in person then I do in the picture.

Back