All-Star New Worlds Unis...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

oh good lord :| i dont mind the tops just kapris just seem so weird lol
383431_10150863957101584_325384936583_11862227_1317602355_n.jpg
I actaully love this, its unexcepted the top is really simple and pretty and the capris are a nice new twist.

Yeah that is the Top Gun uniform, no skirt.
I absolutely love that top but I won't know how I feel the pants until I see it in action.

i wish the guys would wear similar to their capris but full length pants, but just as tight. i know if would be uncomfortable for some guys but i really like seeing tumbling and such with tighter uniforms

Yeah that is the Top Gun uniform, no skirt.
I absolutely love that top but I won't know how I feel the pants until I see it in action.

i agree. if this were transformed into a skirt, it may be my favorite uniform of all time. i love the idea behind it but i really just need to see it on the floor.

and irrelevant side note: it makes all of their shoes look dirty :p

I kinda like the top gun new ones. Love the top, not sure yet about bottoms, I don't wanna see every team get those, but I kinda like it for top gun....the are uniform trend setters. The more I think about it the more I love those for TG

i wish the guys would wear similar to their capris but full length pants, but just as tight. i know if would be uncomfortable for some guys but i really like seeing tumbling and such with tighter uniforms
actually the boys pants in the back fits perfectly the way id like it...perfect.

i just keep staring at the top gun uni.. and it keeps growing more on me. i am starting to love it.

i do hope the capris don't become a trend though. i think large coed teams are the only ones who could pull it off. 90% of their girls are flyers and they are all well conditioned and in shape. capris should not trend elsewhere. i go to the gym 4 times a week and i would not look good wearing spandex, white capri pants. but they really do look awesome :D

go TG! pushing the envelope in the right direction this time.

Back