All-Star New Worlds Unis...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The only thing I don't love about the F5 uni are the two blue bands at the waist and neck. Makes it feel cut off or.. I don't know, just makes it feel like something. Other than that, I mean really, its F5. They consistently have gorgeous uniforms.

Am I the only person worried about how these uniforms and new practice wear are continuing to skyrocket the cost of cheer? They are beautiful, don't get me wrong. But we are also pricing many kids right out of the sport.
The only thing I can say in defense of new uniforms, practice wear, etc. is that there are options. Many gyms dont have those costs. Many outline them in their tryout packet. Parents should know what they are paying for at the beginning. Ours do.

I agree and am glad most gyms outline the costs ahead of time.

Just not crazy about the perception of what it costs to participate in this sport, especially at an elite level. The more popular trend now is to get new uniforms every year adding in new practice wear that far exceeds a t-shirt and shorts. I'm not sure I could afford it and I do alright economically. I hope Allstar cheer does not become a sport only for the privledged anymore than it already has. Of course I've been on a rant all day.

Am I the only person worried about how these uniforms and new practice wear are continuing to skyrocket the cost of cheer? They are beautiful, don't get me wrong. But we are also pricing many kids right out of the sport.
There are still many gyms that don't have elaborate practice wear so there are options for cheaper programs. The kids at our gym still wear tshirts/tanks and soffees for practice.

I think that there are many alternatives to purchasing tons of uniforms/clothes. I don't think a team needs to buy new spandex every time they get a new sports bra, or get anything special added on (I think F5 had the twister on one their spandex and SE had a rhinestone X man on the side). Little things like that can add up I'm sure. Also, I liked AZ Power's reversible uniforms. I think the idea can be improved upon since many people thought it looked like practice wear, but overall it's a good idea if it saved them some money. Maybe just get a reversible skirt or have the same skirt for 2 uniform tops. Just my thoughts and ideas!

I think that there are many alternatives to purchasing tons of uniforms/clothes. I don't think a team needs to buy new spandex every time they get a new sports bra, or get anything special added on (I think F5 had the twister on one their spandex and SE had a rhinestone X man on the side). Little things like that can add up I'm sure. Also, I liked AZ Power's reversible uniforms. I think the idea can be improved upon since many people thought it looked like practice wear, but overall it's a good idea if it saved them some money. Maybe just get a reversible skirt or have the same skirt for 2 uniform tops. Just my thoughts and ideas!

I remember Brenner posting her own design for half year teams- a uniform with removable sleeves to become practice clothes. I thought it was BRILLIANT:)

CJA SS5 has the same top for both days but switches between shorts and skirts. It's a less expensive way to have a Day 1 and Day 2 uniform.

Love F5's new uniform in pictures. Think there a little too close to a leo, but they're STUNNING! However watching the VOD I didn't like them at all on the floor. All I could see was black, I didn't feel I could see any blue/white/or bling. It was just very heavy on the floor visually. Maybe its just because the video quality wasn't great, but I thought it was hard to watch the routine. Maybe I'm the only one that feels that way, but I'm curious to see if it was the same in person or if they look great live on the floor.

I would like to take back what I may have said, wrote or even thought about the fame uni. Looked absolutely GHETTO FAB on the floor. Loved it. Still iffy about the collar but I stand corrected..

The collar? I didn't see a collar on it?

Back