All-Star New Worlds Unis...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

All Star Legacy New Uni's

scaled.php

I don't know what it is, but something about this uni screams throwback ASL. It just seems so them, if that makes any sense.

I really like the Legacy uniform, but I feel like all the colors on it are so dark that when on the floor the name om the front is just going to blend in with the black uniform. If there was just something done with the name on the front it would be one of my top favorites of the season.

That Step 1 uniform is a BIG improvement from any of their other uniforms. I have never been a huge fan of the color combo, but with this uniform they made all the colors work together. Plus I love a good white uniform because it looks so crisp on the stage. I will say though that I could do without the random shoulder cut outs.

Love Step One, except for the two little bands of yellow and red on the all purple sleeve, it's just a bit distracting imo. Regardless, love the uniforms, great improvement!

I really like the Legacy uniform, but I feel like all the colors on it are so dark that when on the floor the name om the front is just going to blend in with the black uniform. If there was just something done with the name on the front it would be one of my top favorites of the season.

That Step 1 uniform is a BIG improvement from any of their other uniforms. I have never been a huge fan of the color combo, but with this uniform they made all the colors work together. Plus I love a good white uniform because it looks so crisp on the stage. I will say though that I could do without the random shoulder cut outs.

It flows better if you see the back. I wish we had a picture of the back. Personally as an athlete. I love it. Very thin, not too hot and I know step 1 coed's dance looks the dang deal with those white cuffs!!!! That is probably my favorite part :)

Love the Step One uniforms! Big improvement from their old ones!!!

Here's another picture of All Star Legacy's
23udbgx.jpg

I'm surprised nobody commented on the sleeves being "mormon" considering they look very similar to the ones SJS Avalanche have and everyone said they looked like "mormon sleeves," lol.

And Step One coed (with the coed uniforms)
330wjh0.jpg
why do they look mormon?

why do they look mormon?
I'm not sure.. they are very similar (if not the same) sleeves that SJS Avalanche has and for some reason, everyone said they looked mormon.. I think maybe it had to do with the "cap sleeve" look or something.

Love Step One!! The old ones had so much going on but these make the color scheme really look good!

Back