All-Star New Worlds Unis...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have a friend on IOC. She said that the rumor around the gym is that the uniforms Senior Elite gets for getting program champs at Battle at the Beach will most likely be given to coed so that they can get white unis because Senior Elite was already getting a new uniform :)
umm SE will have new uniforms. Coed wont because its harder to make a guys uniform and not enough time to get one for the guys. So just SE will debut them.

Been waiting FOREVER to post this! These are the program uniforms for next year but the Blue Angels introduced them at their Worlds send off tonight. The backs of these are AMAZING! the back straps make our program logo double A's!!

581245_10150790818924889_781834888_9275516_130394929_n.jpg
I NEVER like full tops, but I absolutely love this one! Just enough sparkle and it looks good on everyone, especially since it's primarily black.

no one knows what they look like except for courtney ben sara and SE along with the parents. :)

There is a poster who already said that he has pictures of the uniform so someone has sent pictures of it out to people. I don't think the poster is lying either because I believe he has friends on the team and within the gym.

Back