All-Star New Worlds Venue Ideas

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You should take into consideration as well, most of the teams that show up come from Texas, Florida and far north such as NY, So Texas or NY would definetly be more desirable.
Worlds being at the end of April, If it was in Austin Texas at the Dell Stadium(PLENTY of room) there are a few water parks close, multiple springs and creeks with rope swings that a lot of people love to go to for swimming :)

You should take into consideration as well, most of the teams that show up come from Texas, Florida and far north such as NY, So Texas or NY would definetly be more desirable.
Worlds being at the end of April, If it was in Austin Texas at the Dell Stadium(PLENTY of room) there are a few water parks close, multiple springs and creeks with rope swings that a lot of people love to go to for swimming :)
Just being technical, but i think every state surrounding NY had more teams at worlds than NY.

Just being technical, but i think every state surrounding NY had more teams at worlds than NY.

I don't think it is about how many teams come from where....it's Worlds and I really believe teams will come no matter where it is... especially if it is well run and large enough to handle the event...the biggest problem is the growth of the sport vs the ability of wide world of sports orlando to handle the crowd..which I think we have all agreed is not happening at this point...:) IMO

I don't think it is about how many teams come from where....it's Worlds and I really believe teams will come no matter where it is... especially if it is well run and large enough to handle the event...the biggest problem is the growth of the sport vs the ability of wide world of sports orlando to handle the crowd..which I think we have all agreed is not happening at this point...:) IMO
Right. I was just correcting them cause they said NY had a lot of worlds teams. And NJ and PA both have more. Just throwing it out there cause I am difficult.

I have finally figured it out. This is the ideal place for worlds because it has the following
1. A huge arena that seats 16,000+ in stadium style seating
2. It is extremely close to the geographical center of the US, therefore it is an equal pain in the rear for everyone to get there.
3. Small town, so need to worry about any cp's getting lost.
4. Large metropolitan areas nearby for flights and lots of hotels

Where is this amazing place?

Allen Fieldhouse, University of Kansas in Lawrence, Kansas.

And there is lots of cool stuff to do just check out this link
http://www.downtownlawrence.com/SiteResources/Data/Templates/t1.asp?docid=514&DocName=Home

No need to thank me now, just vote Lawrence, Kansas in 2014

I have finally figured it out. This is the ideal place for worlds because it has the following
1. A huge arena that seats 16,000+ in stadium style seating
2. It is extremely close to the geographical center of the US, therefore it is an equal pain in the rear for everyone to get there.
3. Small town, so need to worry about any cp's getting lost.
4. Large metropolitan areas nearby for flights and lots of hotels

Where is this amazing place?

Allen Fieldhouse, University of Kansas in Lawrence, Kansas.

And there is lots of cool stuff to do just check out this link
http://www.downtownlawrence.com/SiteResources/Data/Templates/t1.asp?docid=514&DocName=Home

No need to thank me now, just vote Lawrence, Kansas in 2014
As long as I get front row seating and priority treatment since my last name is Allen

I'll bring this up again because I still haven't heard a great reason against it. Put it outside, rock concert-style on a covered and elevated stage, right at WWoS. Too bad it wasn't built like an amphitheater.

For $150, I'll get you a couch in the front and center and some pizza delivered during the routine of your choice. I just need the votes are you in?
I would definitely pay $150 for 2 days. That is cheaper than going to see the Britney Concert!

Florida = bugs

Import frogs, lizards, and other bug eating creatures to control the bugs? :)

So those parents who sit outside all day watching their kids in a baseball, softball, or soccer tourney won't do it because of bugs?

Bug repellent doesn't work?

Import frogs, lizards, and other bug eating creatures to control the bugs? :)

So those parents who sit outside all day watching their kids in a baseball, softball, or soccer tourney won't do it because of bugs?

Bug repellent doesn't work?

OK what about the rain storms like we had last year?

Back