Newbie Here!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 14, 2015
Hi everyone! Just a quick post to say hello from NJ and that I'm new to this group!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone! Just a quick post to say hello from NJ and that I'm new to this group!

Welcome.

Out of curiosity when did you actually create your account? Your user profile shows May 2015 which is a long time to just have two posts and introducing yourself very recently.

**Slip n Slide. Official sponsor of Worlds 2016**

Hi! I must have created it last year, but had issues with the tapatalk app like I'm having now. I can't open many of the posts without getting an error message. I happened to be looking for host family information and when mi googled it, this site came up so here I am lol

fff032995d8c5547e925b3d2465d0acd.jpg

fff032995d8c5547e925b3d2465d0acd.jpg

Well, you can see at the bottom that it's likely @kingharrison 's fault. [emoji4]

**I'm in the Hall of Fame but not for my mouth.**

Things going well here. Ignore the fire all around me.

Try everything now.

Try everything now.

Since we're here, how do I remove the ads again? That seems to have expired. Also, I can't seem to find the "like/shimmy" feature anymore.

Sucks getting old.

Since we're here, how do I remove the ads again? That seems to have expired. Also, I can't seem to find the "like/shimmy" feature anymore.

Sucks getting old.

IDK why the Like / Shimmy feature disappeared. Still working on that. Ads should be gone if you are a national champion on the board. I originally linked that up to TapATalk, but I wonder if they have taken that away from the free version.

I am doing some exploration on how best to monetize the board to pay for itself. It still has a decent operating cost (About $300 a month on average for hosting and licenses and all that jazz).

IDK why the Like / Shimmy feature disappeared. Still working on that. Ads should be gone if you are a national champion on the board. I originally linked that up to TapATalk, but I wonder if they have taken that away from the free version.

I am doing some exploration on how best to monetize the board to pay for itself. It still has a decent operating cost (About $300 a month on average for hosting and licenses and all that jazz).

Okay. Let me know and I'll pay again. Thanks.

Back