Newbie Here!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Very effective though! From that answer I knew we lived close but in fact it is probably within 5 miles or so...

Exactly! Lol and I knew we were far from each other. If you end up at cja we will definitely run into you guys :)

Just killin time before 72 hour period, Ughh... Anyone want to talk about Worlds this year?

They are a bit far away but based on Twitter reports I predict a team no one has ever heard of will win SS5 because they are all in beast mode.

**Slip n Slide. Official sponsor of Worlds 2016**

IDK why the Like / Shimmy feature disappeared. Still working on that. Ads should be gone if you are a national champion on the board. I originally linked that up to TapATalk, but I wonder if they have taken that away from the free version.

I am doing some exploration on how best to monetize the board to pay for itself. It still has a decent operating cost (About $300 a month on average for hosting and licenses and all that jazz).

I went back and looked and my $20 renewal payment was made in April. Shouldn't that eliminate the ads?

**Worlds 2016 is likely my last Worlds. Please say hello.**

Yes. It should definitely work for the computer. Let me know if it doesn't. For tapatalk they've switched a lot of code recently causing errors ( the messages and no like option) as well as ads now. I'm working with their support to understand their new business model and what options I have. They're based in Hong Kong so dialogues are slow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. It should definitely work for the computer. Let me know if it doesn't. For tapatalk they've switched a lot of code recently causing errors ( the messages and no like option) as well as ads now. I'm working with their support to understand their new business model and what options I have. They're based in Hong Kong so dialogues are slow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the update!

Back