OT Nfininty Backpacks

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Well i just spent $40 on this bling stuff... Hope I got enough to do whatever I decide to do on the backpack but yay!!

Her backpack will be here Friday!:)

My daughters backpack arrived just now..

It's 5 pm and all embroidery places are closed.

Except one that closes at 9 in a mall that's an hour away. I cannot seriously believe we are driving this so it can be done by tomorrow because she has a cheer comp and doesn't want to use her team cheer bag that she has but she wants to use her new one and after it gets done we have to drive home and bling it.

I guess I'm crazy but my cp was screaming with excitement so it's worth it!:)

Except one that closes at 9 in a mall that's an hour away. I cannot seriously believe we are driving this so it can be done by tomorrow because she has a cheer comp and doesn't want to use her team cheer bag that she has but she wants to use her new one and after it gets done we have to drive home and bling it.

Awwww - I'd probably do it too! Lol GL and bling on! :)

Love this board. It's where I find out I am not the only mom who does these things.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

i've been watching this thread because cp needs a new bag and she wants a backpack. Kris10boo where is the pic of yours??? also, i know your daughter is young like mine, is the backpack too big for her to carry?

i've been watching this thread because cp needs a new bag and she wants a backpack. Kris10boo where is the pic of yours??? also, i know your daughter is young like mine, is the backpack too big for her to carry?
The bag is only half blinged!!! So no pic as of yet!! I did not realize how time consuming it was...I got the bottom portion done but we are mid nfinity logo right now!!

I wondered if this bag was going to be to big to carry but yes it's a big backpack but no it does not over power her! It fits everything perfectly and she loves it so much it's now her school and cheer bag! She refused to carry her regular backpack Monday morning! It tightens to the perfect size for her.

Our gym has Varsity sling bags but I do not care for it because I have to carry it and she can't! It would not get tight enough for her and it would hang past her but and smack back and forth every step. Plus you could barely fit anything in there and it was full!

Sorry a long response but yes this is a perfect bag and perfect for my cp! I'd only imagine that y'all would be just as happy with it :)

The bag is only half blinged!!! So no pic as of yet!! I did not realize how time consuming it was...I got the bottom portion done but we are mid nfinity logo right now!!

I wondered if this bag was going to be to big to carry but yes it's a big backpack but no it does not over power her! It fits everything perfectly and she loves it so much it's now her school and cheer bag! She refused to carry her regular backpack Monday morning! It tightens to the perfect size for her.

Our gym has Varsity sling bags but I do not care for it because I have to carry it and she can't! It would not get tight enough for her and it would hang past her but and smack back and forth every step. Plus you could barely fit anything in there and it was full!

Sorry a long response but yes this is a perfect bag and perfect for my cp! I'd only imagine that y'all would be just as happy with it :)
I'm planning on buying one for cp's birthday (in August) and bling it out so I can't wait to see the finished product. I guess I should give myself a lot of time to put it all together!

If someone wanted to get an infinity backpack for me and bling it out I wouldn't say no...

Seriously getting jealous, if I had the time/money but mainly the time to get an awesome backpack like these I would... I can already picture about 5 different options I would want

Back