OT Nfininty Backpacks

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm trying to buy a hot fix and everywhere is sold out but this site HotFix Queen - SWAROVSKI HOT FIX RHINESTONES ~
Does anyone have reviews for them?
In my opinion any hot fix tool would be ok. All they do is get hot so you can melt the glue on the stone. The stones are where you need to be savvy and find a quality stone in your budget. I really like therhinestoneguycom - I believe they sell the tool as well.

In my opinion any hot fix tool would be ok. All they do is get hot so you can melt the glue on the stone. The stones are where you need to be savvy and find a quality stone in your budget. I really like therhinestoneguycom - I believe they sell the tool as well.

Question: Do you guys get the AB stones or the normal ones? Not sure which ones I should get, and I'd love to hear your opinions :) are AB ones more expensive?

Question: Do you guys get the AB stones or the normal ones? Not sure which ones I should get, and I'd love to hear your opinions :) are AB ones more expensive?
The AB stones are slightly more expensive. It's hard to tell in the pic - but on my CP's nfinity bag I did diamond like stones on the symbol and her name with AB stones sprinkled throughout. Just gives it a touch of shimmer. I wouldn't go all AB stones - but that is just my humble opinion. Happy blinging :)

The AB stones are slightly more expensive. It's hard to tell in the pic - but on my CP's nfinity bag I did diamond like stones on the symbol and her name with AB stones sprinkled throughout. Just gives it a touch of shimmer. I wouldn't go all AB stones - but that is just my humble opinion. Happy blinging :)
Thanks! I think I'm just going to get the crystal ones and maybe test out the AB ones later. Another question... I want to bling this... Not the whole thing, maybe just the lines over and under "Cheerleading" but I don't know what would happen. Is it okay to use hot fix on this? I don't want to melt it. it's kind of like a decal... Idk if you would call it that but it's like plasticy
ahevapy9.jpg

Thanks! I think I'm just going to get the crystal ones and maybe test out the AB ones later. Another question... I want to bling this... Not the whole thing, maybe just the lines over and under "Cheerleading" but I don't know what would happen. Is it okay to use hot fix on this? I don't want to melt it. it's kind of like a decal... Idk if you would call it that but it's like plasticy
ahevapy9.jpg
Yes. Hot fix would work fine. You just have to make sure you heat the stone long enough and with proper pressure to ensure it adheres well to the shirt.

My coach had an extra Team Cheer catalog today and she gave i to me and there have Nfinity backpacks and the logos come in the regular white and then lime green and neon pink. I never knew they came in those colors!

ETA: The Nfinity sports bras in here are super cute!

My coach had an extra Team Cheer catalog today and she gave i to me and there have Nfinity backpacks and the logos come in the regular white and then lime green and neon pink. I never knew they came in those colors!

ETA: The Nfinity sports bras in here are super cute!

***Disclaimer: The neon pink and lime green become available in May.***

Well anyone ordering a bag (or anything for that matter) I recommend teamcheer.com.

I had ordered my daughters bag on a Tuesday. I got the cheapest standard shipping. It arrived Friday.

Seriously it took 3 days and I was contemplating paying extra for shipping and I talked myself out of it and was so glad I did since they got it out immediately. Also in the last 2 years I have ordered 2 pair of shoes from them and those also came just as fast. I have never been as impressed with any ordering company as I am with them.

Ok sorry y'all can go back to bags!! I just wanted to say how awesome they have always been!!!:)

ahevapy9.jpg
just be careful because hot fix can melt the lettering if you're not careful

Back