High School Nfinity Gameday? Phoenix??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 16, 2009
It's looks like the game days are out at team cheer has anyone bought them? How is shoe? Is it stiff? Hows the sizing? Good for flier and tumbler on hs surfaces?

Same questions for the phoenix. I had read they run narrow is this true? How is this shoe for hs. It looks like it would be filthy after football season. Help

The pheonixes are SUPER narrow. Like, they were so narrow, I couldn't even walk in them because my feet are kinda wide. I'm sure they'd be great for someone with a narrower foot because they're super thin and light and also have support for when you tumble. But they will get super dirty really easiilly :/ I've also tried the game days and they're really awesome! They're not as narrow as the pheonixes, but they do have a similar shape, but it's just more supportive. If you can't get either, get The Varsity Inspire shoe. They're really similar to the Nfinity evolutions, just more durable.

Hope I helped :)

The phoenix's just came in they are a great flier shoe! Very streamline easy to grab hold of. They so look like they would get super dirty and in my opinion not for outdoor use. I have the inspires on the way. Gonna compare both

Our inspires get dirty easier than any shoe I've ever seen! We've haven't even had them a month and they look like they've been used a whole season! I already have several girls ordering a new pair so they have one for practice and one for comps. I like the look of the inspires but thats about it, don't care for them in any other way! They also aren't smooth on the bottom so its not comfortable for the bases to hold. I'm interested to see how they work for you in the comparison to the phoenix because thats the shoe we almost ordered!

I switched my high school team to the Phoenix last year. The girls did not care for them at first but once they were broken in the girls LOVED them. Many started wearing them at All Star practice also. The shoe held up well and I actually didn't have anyone that needed a second pair for the first time ever. I have my girls wear their shoes from the previous season for Football to preserve the look of the shoes before comp season though.

I don't have either but I've heard great things about the Phoenixes. A bunch of my friends have them and they love them to death. Their only complaint is that they get dirty really easily.

I got to see and try the gamedays this weekend. I like them too. I like the phoenix more for a flyer shoe though. Neither shoe would work on our track so I would recommend the pheonixs

Bringing this thread back! I'm trying to talk my team into getting Phoenix shoes. Good or bad idea? Will they get too dirty from football season? (we cheer on grass). Also, since they are light, would it hurt from jumps and stuff on the hardwood floor for basketball season? Right now we have Nike Stamina, and they are falling apart from one season, the top, the leather is peeling, and the sole is coming off...

Bringing this thread back! I'm trying to talk my team into getting Phoenix shoes. Good or bad idea? Will they get too dirty from football season? (we cheer on grass). Also, since they are light, would it hurt from jumps and stuff on the hardwood floor for basketball season? Right now we have Nike Stamina, and they are falling apart from one season, the top, the leather is peeling, and the sole is coming off...
The Phoenix's have been discontinued. :( I went to order them this year and found that out so our team is using the Game Days. You can still find the Phoenix's and actually at a discounted price, I believe Varsity is selling them for $50 while in stock. If you're not concerned about having a discontinued shoe then its an amazing deal, and I would recommend it! After wearing Nikes your feet will feel sooo light! I would recommend almost anything other that nike, but thats just my opinion!

Back