All-Star Nfinity Generation Next ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think it's an amazing way to recognize pretty outstanding athletes. From what I've seen on social media, the kids had a blast and got to work with an outstanding staff.

I was just wondering, what do Generation Next represent?

Basically the next generation of up and coming cheerleaders. It was a way of recognizing young talent (ages 12 & under). They decided to do this program separate from Nfinity Legends in lieu of the Future Legends they have done in the past. They chose approximately 50 kids from a video submission process just like the do for Legends.

It sounds like a great program, but when I looked at the list of outstanding cheerleaders, it appears that 99% who are being recognized are all Flyers... In my opinion, we go on and on about recognizing the hard work of bases and backspots and concerned when everybody wants to be a flyer on a team... But seeing things like this somewhat support that idea that 25% of a squad gets 99% recognition. Just saying!

It sounds like a great program, but when I looked at the list of outstanding cheerleaders, it appears that 99% who are being recognized are all Flyers... In my opinion, we go on and on about recognizing the hard work of bases and backspots and concerned when everybody wants to be a flyer on a team... But seeing things like this somewhat support that idea that 25% of a squad gets 99% recognition. Just saying!

While the kids that were chosen might be flyers, I think they were more being recognized for their tumbling. At least from the videos I've watched from the last 2 days!

I'm not sure if I'm impressed or confused how you know that. I can't keep up with CP's gym, much less the industry as a whole.

From what I understood, there were less than 99% that were flyers, that is an exaggeration. The camp was, however, 99% tumbling focused. Also, Every athlete at the camp had at least a round off BHS double. 37 had standing fulls.

I'm not sure if I'm impressed or confused how you know that. I can't keep up with CP's gym, much less the industry as a whole.
I feel this way on Fierce Board like 99% of the time. The amount of things people on here know about other teams and individual athletes that are *not their own* astounds me. I never know if I should be impressed or horrified.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I feel this way on Fierce Board like 99% of the time. The amount of things people on here know about other teams and individual athletes that are *not their own* astounds me. I never know if I should be impressed or horrified.

Like people who KNOW FULL NAMES OF PRACTICALLY EVERY KID ON SENIOR ELITE/STARS/ETC.

You guys, I can't even remember names of students I saw twice a week for a year!

Like people who KNOW FULL NAMES OF PRACTICALLY EVERY KID ON SENIOR ELITE/STARS/ETC.

You guys, I can't even remember names of students I saw twice a week for a year!
Or people who can look at a PHOTO of smoed or se and know who is and isn't on the team that season. Like... What? I couldn't even find my daughter in her dance team picture that came in the mail yesterday (at first... Lol I did find her eventually!)

Or people who can look at a PHOTO of smoed or se and know who is and isn't on the team that season. Like... What? I couldn't even find my daughter in her dance team picture that came in the mail yesterday (at first... Lol I did find her eventually!)

There are folks who can tell you:

Who last pass was for (example) Senior Elite last year.
Where she goes to school.
Where she lives.
Who her boyfriend is.
Who she sits with at lunch everyday.
Her class schedule.
Where she is going to college.
Where she cheered when she was 5.
What kind of car she drives.
Her mom, dad, and sibling's names.
Her blood type.
Her dog's name.
Whether she is Christian, Muslim, Hindu, or Atheist. And where her church or temple is.
When she has practice.
What she got from the concession stand after Cheersport at 4:30pm.

Meanwhile, I routinely forget the passcode to check my voicemail.

Back