All-Star Nfinity Generation Next ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Maybe if their mommies/or they didn't post all that info on their Instagram we wouldn't know it. How else will they ever become cheerlebrities!?!

(Not referring to the SE girl, just speaking in general)

To some extent I think this is true... But there is still a certain (excessive) level of stalking involved to even know who these people are to find them on Instagram. I literally could not tell you the first and last name of ONE person on Smoed or SE (except msteal's daughter, obviously), so I wouldn't be able to find them on Twitter or Instagram if I wanted to.

It genuinely weirds me out when someone posts a pic of Smoed and within 5 minutes people are replying with things like, "Oh, so 6 returners, 2 fly ins, 4 moved up from other Cali teams, 5 from other gyms...." etc. Like...WHY do you know that? I don't care how much someone posts on IG or Twitter; that's too much work to memorize all that. Use those memorization skills for good - like that A&P final that I know half the people on here have to take.

Tbh, I think it has to do with obsession and the things that is most interested to them or let me break it down in layman's term, "not having a life of their own." Many of us who do not know or care, have other interests... For me, I do not care, but I do admit I noticed and I try to learn about other backspots in the sport, mainly because my daughter is blessed to be a young backspot and she needs the role models, but not in a stalkish manner...
Furthermore, I must admit too, I have the capacity to learn a lot of names instantly and maintain a wealth of information, but for my situation it is more an occupational hazard not to have this talent...

Back