All-Star Nfinity Legends

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The original Facebook post said the videos had to be 1 minute max. I wonder if they are going to throw out the ones that are over 1 minute or still consider those videos?

Was the contest only open to level 5 athletes? Just curious.

Was the contest only open to level 5 athletes? Just curious.
according to Nfinity Legends 2013's facebook, it seems that the contest is open for every level athletes. they didn't mention anything about level 5 athletes only on their contest's requirement. it's just wearing nfinity shoes and the video must be recent. if i'm not mistaken, the also said that nfinity legends 2012 could participate again in this year.

according to Nfinity Legends 2013's facebook, it seems that the contest is open for every level athletes. they didn't mention anything about level 5 athletes only on their contest's requirement. it's just wearing nfinity shoes and the video must be recent. if i'm not mistaken, the also said that nfinity legends 2012 could participate again in this year.
I wonder if any other level athletes entered or maybe they thought they didn't have a chance with all the level 5's that they knew would apply... If anyone 1-4 entered I'd love to see their videos too!

i just read that over 175 people submitted videos :eek:
they have to extend the announcement till saturday cause they need more review time

I wonder if any other level athletes entered or maybe they thought they didn't have a chance with all the level 5's that they knew would apply... If anyone 1-4 entered I'd love to see their videos too!
i agree with you. these all applicants have crazy skills of tumbling and stunting. so far, all the nfinity legend's videos that i see are videos of level 5 athletes. i would love too to see lvl 1-4 athletes' video submitted to nfinity legends 2013. btw, i'll keep searching for it on youtube and every possible video site :)

I remember watching a video from a young girl that was not level 5. Sorry, I don't remember her name :(

Back