All-Star Nfinity Legends

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No. Neither is Angel Rice.
My daughter and I saw her for the first time tonight. She did a pass on Vine and my kid was like "she twisted THREE TIMES. No one can do that." Well, apparently they can! It was beautiful. Glad I know who she is now.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

My daughter and I saw her for the first time tonight. She did a pass on Vine and my kid was like "she twisted THREE TIMES. No one can do that." Well, apparently they can! It was beautiful. Glad I know who she is now.

Droplet has taken some tumbling classes from Angel's mom when she vacations with my mom in GA. They are both just the kindest, most humble people. Angel is amazing but rightfully so.. She is an exceptionally hard worker. Did you know she went to the world championships for power tumbling this year? I would imagine this cheer stuff is "easy" for her. :) She is pretty young too. We are big Angel fans in this house!

Droplet has taken some tumbling classes from Angel's mom when she vacations with my mom in GA. They are both just the kindest, most humble people. Angel is amazing but rightfully so.. She is an exceptionally hard worker. Did you know she went to the world championships for power tumbling this year? I would imagine this cheer stuff is "easy" for her. :) She is pretty young too. We are big Angel fans in this house!
That is really exciting she gets to tumble with them. What a special opportunity for her! I should look into the power tumbling. I am just such a novice at all this tumbling/cheer stuff. Ironic that we are learning more about it now that she's out of cheer. I wonder if that is what Hope B does? She's so much fun to watch.

Back