All-Star Nfinity Legends

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That is really exciting she gets to tumble with them. What a special opportunity for her! I should look into the power tumbling. I am just such a novice at all this tumbling/cheer stuff. Ironic that we are learning more about it now that she's out of cheer. I wonder if that is what Hope B does? She's so much fun to watch.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

yes - both angel and hope attended the age group world championships for power tumbling this year, so same sport :) both are phenomenal athletes! i don't know how they balance their time to also be on wonderful all star cheer teams, too.

That is really exciting she gets to tumble with them. What a special opportunity for her! I should look into the power tumbling. I am just such a novice at all this tumbling/cheer stuff. Ironic that we are learning more about it now that she's out of cheer. I wonder if that is what Hope B does? She's so much fun to watch.

It is.. Like someone said they do age group stuff. The daughter of or gym owner here has been to worlds a few times for trampoline (same category as power tumble I believe) but she does a different type of team and just missed the Olympics. I think she is in like a senior open category and Angel and Hope do age group which I assume is like a junior or something similar type thing. I know nothing about power tumble except that the kids in our gym that do it have really exceptional technique and do amazing stuff on that tumble strip. It goes down the center of our gym and when you hear them start bounding down it you can't help but stop and watch. Maybe your CP would be interested in it! Mine is definitely wearing cheer colored glasses but I am fascinated by the sport.

So excited for this years athletes! Love that Nfinity does this so that athletes get to show off their skills! True talent! :)

Back