All-Star Nfinity Legends

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My CP is friends with Emily, let me tell you...this child is beyond amazing. The best part is, she is a fabulous kid. Completely down to earth and seemingly unaware of how talented she is. Hugs to her Momma for doing such a good job! I can't wait to see what big things she contributes to the cheer world. GO EMILY!!!

List Nfinity legends 2014. There's some people missing (especally from ECE) I was sure they will make it but didn't(Marie from CF or Kylee from ECE) And I kinda like it that some of the cheerlebrities didn't make it ( not to sound rude ) so those crazy teenagers can see there's tons of other people who are as good as cheerlebrities but don't get recognize. But where is Gabi Butler and Laney Madsen?!?

Last edited:
I think that the more obvious omissions can be marked up to kids who have other outstanding contracts. I'm guessing Nfinity didn't want any of the kids with TV or other merchandising obligations. The others, it just wasn't their year.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I think that the more obvious omissions can be marked up to kids who have other outstanding contracts. I'm guessing Nfinity didn't want any of the kids with TV or other merchandising obligations. The others, it just wasn't their year.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I know that the athletes who have ties with Varsity were not even allowed to enter so this seems plausible.

List Nfinity legends 2014. There's some people missing (especally from ECE) I was sure they will make it but didn't(Marie from CF or Kylee from ECE) And I kinda like it that some of the cheerlebrities didn't make it ( not to sound rude ) so those crazy teenagers can see there's tons of other people who are as good as cheerlebrities but don't get recognize. But where is Gabi Butler and Laney Madsen?!?

So happy for Fernanda and Martin to be on this list! Not only extremely talented partner stunting couple but genuinely sweet people.

Back