All-Star Nfinity Vengeance Problems

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Why does a company continue to put out shoes that fall apart to easily? I mean if you know that they fall apart easily why not work on building a shoe the lasts.

Why does a company continue to put out shoes that fall apart to easily? I mean if you know that they fall apart easily why not work on building a shoe the lasts.
We have worked extremely hard to fix all of the issues with our shoes as they occur and if you have experience problems and let us know we have done our best to replace them as quickly as possible. The first production run of a new shoe can sometimes expose issues that may not have been apparent in testing and development. While we always strive to provide our customers with a high performance shoe we currently make changes to the design and materials to enhance the life and performance of our shoes.

When the Phoenix and Evolutions were first released we experienced some problems with them as well which we quickly addressed to make the last longer and perform better. If you do experience any problems with our shoes please let us know and if it is a production defect we will replace them immediately.

We have worked extremely hard to fix all of the issues with our shoes as they occur and if you have experience problems and let us know we have done our best to replace them as quickly as possible. The first production run of a new shoe can sometimes expose issues that may not have been apparent in testing and development. While we always strive to provide our customers with a high performance shoe we currently make changes to the design and materials to enhance the life and performance of our shoes.

When the Phoenix and Evolutions were first released we experienced some problems with them as well which we quickly addressed to make the last longer and perform better. If you do experience any problems with our shoes please let us know and if it is a production defect we will replace them immediately.

Is there a really good customer service number/contact that you're able to give for the issues described here? I kind of feel like, if the 2nd production of the shoe had changes made to it, then Nfinity recognized that there was a problem with the 1st production, and you can read that as "defective."

no those varsity shoes are SOLID my gym got them this year and i've only worn them like 3 times because i prefer my Nfinity Phoenix, but the varsity shoe is just like a heavy duty more solid version of Nfinity shoes. the rest of my team has been wearing them all season and they've held up wonderfully. i actually haven't seen any problems with any of my teammates' shoes. other than being dirty. one thing ,though, you do have to wear them a lot to break them in. with Nfinity's i always just wore them and never "broke them in" i didn't even understand why people would always say "i need to break them in "i'm like break what in just wear them.." anyway. after wearing the varsity shoes i know what they mean now. i think the whole reason Nfinity's aren't made to last a whole season is because they are made to be lightweight and flexible and as a result the shoes themselves are more sensitive. it's like wrapping a cloth around your foot only with a little more support and a solid bottom so that it complies with USASF rules.

They were talking about the Varisty "Last Pass" that will be debuting in April. They are 3.5 ounces and have a similar look to Nfinity's Vengance. I was made aware by a Varsity rep at NCA that every Worlds team sponsored by Varsity will be getting the "Last Passes"... of course I find out right after I bought the Vengance at Cheersport. My Vengances haven't fallen apart yet, but I have noticed how quickly the soles are being rubbed off.

Great news!
I sent an email to Ryan at nfinity with pictures and a description of my concerns. I had vengence and a wrong size Phoenix issue.
He immediately forwarded it to someone in customer service who called me to discuss. While on the phone with her she sent me a return label and told me I'll have 2 new pairs of shoes by Monday!
Now that's service!!
Glad we could openly discuss our concerns here on the boards and have someone solve our problems!!
Thanks Ryan!

I was so looking forward to getting my Vengence's for next season, (my team competes in Kaepa's right now) But with all the reviews, Im second guessing ordering mine. :( Once I hear that the issues of the show are fixed, I'll order mine right away!

My daughter's shoes are having the same issues after less than 2 months also. I was told by the rep from the company i purchased them from.... The shoes are only meant to have a 3 month usage life! That means normal wear and competition usage for 3 months ONLY. I sent pictures of the holes and the soles separation; they are sending me a replacement pair of shoes.
I wish they would inform us of this 3 month usage before we spent $85.
Wonder if the new Varsity shoe has a 3 month usage life also???
We used the varsity shoe this year. Didn't like them but thats another story. As for holding up - they did - but after about 6 or 7 months they had holes in the fabric like ya'll are mentioning with this shoe. Granted we used them 4 - 5 days a week for 6 + months, but its still the first shoe we've ever had holes in the top and sides!

Absolutely! Please send me an email and I will get you in touch with customer service today. We have discontinued the Phoenix, but have most sizes still in stock. If we have your size we will get them to you right away!
Why are the Phoenix discontinued? We are planning to order our team shoes next month and we were planning on these. Is there another shoe taking its place?

Why are the Phoenix discontinued? We are planning to order our team shoes next month and we were planning on these. Is there another shoe taking its place?
While the Phoenix was a great shoe and very well constructed the material wasn't what is was portrayed to us to be. It would hold the dirt and oil from your hands and the ground. If you noticed it would turn a yellowish brown color that was very hard to clean. It also held in odor too as you may well know. LOL. We are always trying to push the envelope of cheer to a new level while keeping choices to a minimum to avoid confusion to our customers. When we launched the Vengeance we kept the Evolution and the Game Day shoe and chose to discontinue the Phoenix. We still have many Phoenix in inventory right now, I belive we are only out of 1 or 2 sizes so if you choose to order the Phoenix you may want to do it soon. Sorry, I know that there are a lot of die hard Phoenix fans out there. Hopefully you will love the new shoe just as much!!

Is there a really good customer service number/contact that you're able to give for the issues described here? I kind of feel like, if the 2nd production of the shoe had changes made to it, then Nfinity recognized that there was a problem with the 1st production, and you can read that as "defective."
Nfinity Customer Service
Customer Service
(404) 478-7873 ext. 1
If you don't hear back from them right away please email and I will be more than happy to get you taken care of

While the Phoenix was a great shoe and very well constructed the material wasn't what is was portrayed to us to be. It would hold the dirt and oil from your hands and the ground. If you noticed it would turn a yellowish brown color that was very hard to clean. It also held in odor too as you may well know. LOL. We are always trying to push the envelope of cheer to a new level while keeping choices to a minimum to avoid confusion to our customers. When we launched the Vengeance we kept the Evolution and the Game Day shoe and chose to discontinue the Phoenix. We still have many Phoenix in inventory right now, I belive we are only out of 1 or 2 sizes so if you choose to order the Phoenix you may want to do it soon. Sorry, I know that there are a lot of die hard Phoenix fans out there. Hopefully you will love the new shoe just as much!!
My daughter is a flyer and has been wearing the vengence for the past 6 weeks. I have spot cleaned them with shout and have found where the bases hold her shoe the dirt is not coming out...any suggestions? And by the way we have not had any defects in the shoe as of yet.

My daughter is a flyer and has been wearing the vengence for the past 6 weeks. I have spot cleaned them with shout and have found where the bases hold her shoe the dirt is not coming out...any suggestions? And by the way we have not had any defects in the shoe as of yet.
If you email me at the address below I have a couple of things you can try
[email protected]

Back