All-Star Nfinity Vengeance Problems

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

While the Phoenix was a great shoe and very well constructed the material wasn't what is was portrayed to us to be. It would hold the dirt and oil from your hands and the ground. If you noticed it would turn a yellowish brown color that was very hard to clean. It also held in odor too as you may well know. LOL. We are always trying to push the envelope of cheer to a new level while keeping choices to a minimum to avoid confusion to our customers. When we launched the Vengeance we kept the Evolution and the Game Day shoe and chose to discontinue the Phoenix. We still have many Phoenix in inventory right now, I belive we are only out of 1 or 2 sizes so if you choose to order the Phoenix you may want to do it soon. Sorry, I know that there are a lot of die hard Phoenix fans out there. Hopefully you will love the new shoe just as much!!
Thanks for your response. The vengeance definitely won't work for us, we are a school squad. While the majority of the time we are on comp mats we do have the occasional game and it sounds like they wouldn't last! We are still trying to find a shoe to replace the passions we loved a couple of years ago! I'm glad I saw that before ordering. Is there a plan to launch a new shoe or will it just be the Vengeance, Evolutions, and Gamedays?

Thanks for your response. The vengeance definitely won't work for us, we are a school squad. While the majority of the time we are on comp mats we do have the occasional game and it sounds like they wouldn't last! We are still trying to find a shoe to replace the passions we loved a couple of years ago! I'm glad I saw that before ordering. Is there a plan to launch a new shoe or will it just be the Vengeance, Evolutions, and Gamedays?
We are always working on new and better products, but do not have any dates to launch a new shoe. Many high schools have had a great experience with the Game Day for both indoor and outdoor use. Some have also used the Evolutions as well. I hope that one of those will work for your squad!

Just want y'all to know that y'all jinxed my daughter. I read this thread the other day and thought hmm my daughters shoes are great besides they are dirty and won't come clean because she is a flyer!!

Tonight she was stretching in tumbling class and said look mom there is a hole in my shoe. Sure enough there is a hole in the mesh and the rubber sole is starting to separate.

So I'll be contacting this nice rep tomorrow to see what we can do!

The bad thing is my daughter believes weird things.
Last season the week my daughter got her BHS was the same week I bought her evolutions. This season she got her tuck the same week I got the vengeance's. She really truly believes that's why she has her tuck. I tried to get her to wear another pair of shoes a week ago because she kept saying her toes hurt in one of her shoes. (come to find out there had been a sock stuck in the toe for like a week so that's why her toe had been hurting) anyways she wore her other shoes and busted every single tuck so now we can't not wear the new shoes. (she has this all in her head)

So she will be wearing them no matter the condition till we get a new pair! She says these are her tuck shoes and I need to buy her layout and full shoes now! Lol

I tried to get her to wear another pair of shoes a week ago because she kept saying her toes hurt in one of her shoes. (come to find out there had been a sock stuck in the toe for like a week so that's why her toe had been hurting) anyways she wore her other shoes and busted every single tuck so now we can't not wear the new shoes. (she has this all in her head)

So she will be wearing them no matter the condition till we get a new pair! She says these are her tuck shoes and I need to buy her layout and full shoes now! Lol

Your CP cracks me up!!! :)

Just want y'all to know that y'all jinxed my daughter. I read this thread the other day and thought hmm my daughters shoes are great besides they are dirty and won't come clean because she is a flyer!!

Tonight she was stretching in tumbling class and said look mom there is a hole in my shoe. Sure enough there is a hole in the mesh and the rubber sole is starting to separate.

So I'll be contacting this nice rep tomorrow to see what we can do!

The bad thing is my daughter believes weird things.
Last season the week my daughter got her BHS was the same week I bought her evolutions. This season she got her tuck the same week I got the vengeance's. She really truly believes that's why she has her tuck. I tried to get her to wear another pair of shoes a week ago because she kept saying her toes hurt in one of her shoes. (come to find out there had been a sock stuck in the toe for like a week so that's why her toe had been hurting) anyways she wore her other shoes and busted every single tuck so now we can't not wear the new shoes. (she has this all in her head)

Just send me an email and I will be more than happy to help you! I look forward to hearing from you

Ryan Sundquist
Associate Brand Manager
Nfinity
[email protected]
(864) 567-1025 Cell

Your CP cracks me up!!! :)

Lol she is a mess! I feel bad because she had complained for like a week. I just kept blowing her off and thought that it is not possible for these to be to small already they are a whole size bigger then her evolutions and those still kind of fit her. So one day at practice I told her maybe her shoes were to tight. I asked her to take the shoe off and reached my hand all the way down in them to see if maybe it was a seam irritating her foot. Then I pulled out a sock. Now wonder why her toes were hurting they were being crumpled up because a sock was in there. She just started laughing!

C:\Users\owner\Documents\Kelli 2011 2012\photo (13).JPG

We are die-hard fans of Nfinifty!
Remember the 2.0?

Mine fall off a lot. They fell of at JAMZ on the floor, even though I couldn't have tied them ANY tighter. :(

Back