All-Star Nightline Episode

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yeah I hated when they did that "Im as brown as Erin". Like. You wish

I've always wondered what a sun burn felt like. Not a description. But to feel one with out actually having one. I mean I know that it possible for me to sun burn...it's just never happened. I'm willing to be if it did I wouldn't recognize it as such and would go running into an ER screaming that I have leprosy

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
You don't want to find out what a sunburn feels like. I promise.

This thread.....so many directions.

Back to the actual episode, I thought it was fine. Of course people will always want more representation, but for the time allotted and a niche piece, I thought overall it was good. Certainly not a negative piece. Which sadly, the bar has been set so low, that any non-negative is actually a positive!

I don't know if it's true, but I had heard if it did well, they would consider a longer in depth piece. So start bombarding Nightline about how much you loved it.

apparently, the episode featured in this thread was just some short preview/episode. there was a 20 minutes episode last night that, i guess, was the main episode.

Nightline : Nightline 07/31: The Teen Superstars of Competitive Cheerleading Watch Full Episode | 08/01/2014 - ABC.com

If you don't have your ISP credentials or have any at all, you'll have to wait several nights before its freely shown to all, or until someone uploads a youtube video.
we used to have Xfinity and we dont have it anymore but the account info still worked mwahaha

apparently, the episode featured in this thread was just some short preview/episode. there was a 20 minutes episode last night that, i guess, was the main episode.

Nightline : Nightline 07/31: The Teen Superstars of Competitive Cheerleading Watch Full Episode | 08/01/2014 - ABC.com

If you don't have your ISP credentials or have any at all, you'll have to wait several nights before its freely shown to all, or until someone uploads a youtube video.
Frustrating because they did not advertise well. We are disappointed we didn't know to tune in & missed it!

I can't get it to play. What did you think of it?
It was almost the same as the last episode. They just show little bits of them practicing and stuff, then they show like 5 seconds of each team at worlds and they say how they win and then thats basically it. But they seem to talk more about how gabi and carly are "cheerlebritys" and how many followers on instagram they have...

just got all of mine removed as a result of a high school era-tanning addiction. one was, in fact, basal cell carcinoma. they got it all, but still. no 24 year old should be having those kinds of growths. and i probably wouldn't have had them if i stayed out of tanning beds when i was younger.

also, there are way too many chemicals in spray tan for that to be safe... but i digress. #paleforlife
I find it surprising that no one questions what is being put into spray tan.

In the episode they played the other night they also talked more about how Gabi and Carly feel when people older men comment things on their Instagram and what they thought of that. They were both well spoken with their responses and I was glad they spoke up about that. (I can't remember if that part was included in the first episode or not. If it was I don't remember it)
Eta: Starts at 9minutes

Last edited:
In the episode they played the other night they also talked more about how Gabi and Carly feel when people older men comment things on their Instagram and what they thought of that. They were both well spoken with their responses and I was glad they spoke up about that. (I can't remember if that part was included in the first episode or not. If it was I don't remember it)
Eta: Starts at 9minutes

grrr, i dont get why nightline just wont put these up online on their site like they do with everything else they air. ive only been able to watch one part. :(

Back