All-Star No More Yella Bows?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

:eek:

I figured it would happen once her daughter left cheer (I think that's what happened?) Anyway, I don't care to discuss personal details I hardly know.

All I know is some bow business' will be blowing up! Hopefully it's Encore Cheer Bows. Their bows are KILLER.

It's been talked about in couple of the bow threads. She is restarting her "Ribbonsmart" business selling ribbon, fabric, and bow kits. Considering the bow making business is an over saturated market right now, the best way to make money is to sell the materials those other companies need. She is also creating a message board just for cheer related business to sell their stuff...a cheer mall....

Well dang if I just wasn't thinking about getting some practice bows for my daughter from there.

Seen this on FB this morning. Bought the 3 for $30. Always bought when she did a sample sale, my daughter loved her bows.

It's been talked about in couple of the bow threads. She is restarting her "Ribbonsmart" business selling ribbon, fabric, and bow kits. Considering the bow making business is an over saturated market right now, the best way to make money is to sell the materials those other companies need. She is also creating a message board just for cheer related business to sell their stuff...a cheer mall....
Their already is a message board for bowmakers that has been around for years that she used to be on but hasn't taken part in it in a long time. So, this is not a new thing.

I have never owned a Yella Ribbon Bow. I started my business and one of my staff tried to order from her for her own collection and was refused. I have had customer bring me bows from Yella Ribbon to see if I could match it up but I do my loops and tails differently. Maybe I should start selling kits!

Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! - Powered by vBulletin
They have a forum just for bow makers. The people are wonderful and I have made some great friends and gained referral sources.

Sounds like she thinks of it as more of a business than a passion. Some people do it because they love it. Her daughter stopped cheering a long time ago. It sounds like she wanted the market to herself. You just have to learn to compete. I know people whose parents have had issues with her not being so nice. You have to be nice and show good customer service. Her bows are beautiful but not worth the wait nor the price!

Back