No Questions? Start Here. First, Second, Third Post. . .

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Especially when the requirement is completed and I STILL can't post in the parents forum which is where I would like to be

There is a 72 hour waiting period after your third post before you can post in any of the other forums.

The three post requirement is to let inexperienced users an opportunity to "practice" posting. That doesn't apply to everyone, but has to apply across the board.

The 72 hour waiting period is to keep jackasses from getting screen names and posting garbage during an event. It's done a great job of eliminating the "drive by" posters.

The 72 hours will go by quickly. Looking forward to seeing your posts in the parents forum.

There is a 72 hour waiting period after your third post before you can post in any of the other forums.

The three post requirement is to let inexperienced users an opportunity to "practice" posting. That doesn't apply to everyone, but has to apply across the board.

The 72 hour waiting period is to keep jackasses from getting screen names and posting garbage during an event. It's done a great job of eliminating the "drive by" posters.

The 72 hours will go by quickly. Looking forward to seeing your posts in the parents forum.
Thanks well explained. I never thought people would post during events...least of all garbage but that makes total sense. Thanks for the info.

Back