No Questions? Start Here. First, Second, Third Post. . .

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

third. hi. i have 3 kids with special needs and they are on a special needs team in Atlanta. :)

Welcome! I hope they are having a great time. We would love to see pics!

Welcome! I hope they are having a great time. We would love to see pics!

Thanks! Our kids go to ACE of Atlanta in Peachtree City. They love it and are very, very happy there.

2041mh.jpg

That is my oldest son (6 years old).

20jfd74.jpg

That is my daughter (7).

This is my youngest and he starts this year and has love it so far:
34rep09.jpg

All 3 of my kids have mitochondrial disease and a microdeletion on chromosome 22. They have feeding tubes, neurological issues, are on oxygen and bipap at night for sleep, and all sorts of issues. However, they love cheer. They have had so much fun at their gym and with their friends. Competitions have been such a positive experience for them. They do not care about the placement. They care about having fun with their friends. And cheer helps with social skills, coordination, and so much more. We are so thankful for ACE and for the fact that they have had a good, positive experience.

Thanks! Our kids go to ACE of Atlanta in Peachtree City. They love it and are very, very happy there.

2041mh.jpg

That is my oldest son (6 years old).

20jfd74.jpg

That is my daughter (7).

This is my youngest and he starts this year and has love it so far:
34rep09.jpg

All 3 of my kids have mitochondrial disease and a microdeletion on chromosome 22. They have feeding tubes, neurological issues, are on oxygen and bipap at night for sleep, and all sorts of issues. However, they love cheer. They have had so much fun at their gym and with their friends. Competitions have been such a positive experience for them. They do not care about the placement. They care about having fun with their friends. And cheer helps with social skills, coordination, and so much more. We are so thankful for ACE and for the fact that they have had a good, positive experience.

Great people at that gym. Loved working with them when I got the chance.

Your kids look wonderful! Hope I get to go to Cheersport this year and see everyone.

Back