No Questions? Start Here. First, Second, Third Post. . .

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have no clue what number of post this is but Ireally think I've made more than 3 but still haven't been able to post on other forums and I have a very important question to ask. Perhaps someone here can help.
It was said in the high school cheer forum that Illinois doesn't allow teams to compete at UCA and NCA competition? is it truly that Illinois doesn't allow it or simply a lot of schools don't allow it? I know one team last year that competed at IHSA, ICCA, and NCA open nationals and won all three competitions.
This is the first year that our school is allowing competitions and we were really interested in doing the NCA and UCA as they have the gametime competitions and levels which makes it so much better for us as we have less than 10 cheerleaders making alot of the inversions allowed impossible for us to do them in order to get the higher stunt and pyramid scores with IHSA and ICCA. Any help would be fantastic. Thanks

Many people like to read posts and try to answer questions or add to discussions. Creating new threads to just say "this is my 1st, 2d, 3d post" makes it tougher to get through it all.

If all you want to say is "This is my X post", please put it here.
new to all of this and understand and appreciate the advise on posting

Back