No Questions? Start Here. First, Second, Third Post. . .

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So no Sharks, they eat people, lol

Do you have a regular kid in cheer or are you a cheer mom to random kids? Honestly, if you do it for random kids I would love to have you start paying for CP.

Haha, no having one in cheer is plenty. I always tell her if she retires I can retire. She's 12 and been in allstar cheer since she was 4. She cheered in Ohio until a little over a year ago when my husband was transferred to GA and she now cheers here (for school and allstar). We are allstar veterans, but sideline newbies.

Haha, no having one in cheer is plenty. I always tell her if she retires I can retire. She's 12 and been in allstar cheer since she was 4. She cheered in Ohio until a little over a year ago when my husband was transferred to GA and she now cheers here (for school and allstar). We are allstar veterans, but sideline newbies.
Just checking.

So no Sharks, they eat people, lol

Do you have a regular kid in cheer or are you a cheer mom to random kids? Honestly, if you do it for random kids I would love to have you start paying for CP.
@RandomCheerMom don't listen to him. We're harmless. Any bites are truly just out of curiosity.

So... This my first post. (I think, it says reply). I am just curious why you require three posts? I have a non-newbie question, but do I need to wait?
Thanks!

So... This my first post. (I think, it says reply). I am just curious why you require three posts? I have a non-newbie question, but do I need to wait?
Thanks!
The 3 questions and 72 hrs is to help weed out spammers and to prevent users from creating multiple accounts in the heat of an argument with the intent of using multiple names to back themselves up or attack others.

Most importantly though it is designed to give newbies a chance to read the boards and see how it really works. Too many newbies come in here and make a major faux pas by posting something hugely controversial (read the 3year old back handspring thread) and feel attacked when people don't agree or just plain and simple don't answer the way the poster wants.

You may post in the Newbie section for now or get all 3 posts in and then head to the main boards.

Welcome to the boards.

ETA: have you read the rules?

Ah! All sensible reasons. I did read it but apparently, not so well. Please don't bite...

By the way... this is two! :D

HA!! Three!
Amazing how that works. Some newbies will take days and days or weeks to get all 3 in.

Now all you need to do is offer us up s sacrificial limb, do the hokey pokey, and then wait until the cows come home and you can post.

Back