No Questions? Start Here. First, Second, Third Post. . .

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have nothing to add that hasnt already been said on the other posts soooo....post 2! :)
You do know you can make your required 3 posts in succession, right?

**If forum lurking were an Olympic sport the Fierce Boards would be the training grounds**

You do know you can make your requiredin succession, right?

**If forum lurking were an Olympic sport the Fierce Boards would be the training grounds**

Yeah but I wasnt sure whether I wanted to be 'that guy' ;) i was hoping in my 72hrs id find something useful to say at some point, apparently not!

Yeah but I wasnt sure whether I wanted to be 'that guy' ;) i was hoping in my 72hrs id find something useful to say at some point, apparently not!
Believe me when I say, a lot of people on the boards have nothing useful to say. Unfortunately they will often say it anyway. In fact, I think many would include me in that category. :)

Believe me when I say, a lot of people on the boards have nothing useful to say. Unfortunately they will often say it anyway. In fact, I think many would include me in that category. :)

Everything I say is of utmost importance and interest. Just ask me! :cool:

Everything I say is of utmost importance and interest. Just ask me! :cool:
How'd I know you wouldn't take the hint? Lol. [emoji12].

ETA: sorry, was supposed to reply with "oh the irony in you posting". Lol. Is that funnier?

How'd I know you wouldn't take the hint? Lol. [emoji12].

ETA: sorry, was supposed to reply with "oh the irony in you posting". Lol. Is that funnier?

Both equally funny. Kudos!

Back