No Questions? Start Here. First, Second, Third Post. . .

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

iddddkkk what postt .lol
You don't need to know what post you are on haha it's just newbies need to post 3 times before they can go anywhere else so they post here to get those over with! If you ever want to know, click on your avatar and the post count is on that list.

You don't need to know what post you are on haha it's just newbies need to post 3 times before they can go anywhere else so they post here to get those over with! If you ever want to know, click on your avatar and the post count is on that list.

oh haha thankkkssss

Do you just have to post 3 times to reply to other threads? Because ive posted 4 times now and I still comment on the thread ive been trying to.

cassidyworsham said:
Do you just have to post 3 times to reply to other threads? Because ive posted 4 times now and I still comment on the thread ive been trying to.

3 times in any Newbie thread plus wait 3 days. You should be able to post out in the real world now. Happy posting.

heres post one!!...lol...if anyone sees this can you update me on PRO ATHLETICS the level 5 team is down at the battle....i think they hit the matt around 6ish....

Back