No Questions? Start Here. First, Second, Third Post. . .

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

He's 4, dont worry about him being in contact with other kids at this age. The coaches will teach him proper hand placement when he needs to learn it.

As for practice wear a lot of gyms can supply it, for a fee, but if they don't then shorts and a tshirt are fine.

**I see crazy people**
Thanks, sorry I just saw this. He has been in gymnastics since 9 months and goes to school so I`m not afraid of him being in contact, he just thinks he can touch the girls whenever he wants. Last week he started roaring at them. Everyone thought it was funny but me.

He`s their first boy so this is a new experience for them and us. We decided till they can find matching practice wear that we will wear black shorts with a black pro comp tank.

Thanks, sorry I just saw this. He has been in gymnastics since 9 months and goes to school so I`m not afraid of him being in contact, he just thinks he can touch the girls whenever he wants. Last week he started roaring at them. Everyone thought it was funny but me.

He`s their first boy so this is a new experience for them and us. We decided till they can find matching practice wear that we will wear black shorts with a black pro comp tank.
The maturity level and general behavior issues will definitely be a learning experience for them. Heck it will actually be a learning experience for everybody on the team and in the gym.

As long as the coaches are willing to work with him and set behavioral boundaries for him he will do okay. It will also take some give-and-take on your part and a sense of year to go with that.

**I see crazy people**

The maturity level and general behavior issues will definitely be a learning experience for them. Heck it will actually be a learning experience for everybody on the team and in the gym.

As long as the coaches are willing to work with him and set behavioral boundaries for him he will do okay. It will also take some give-and-take on your part and a sense of year to go with that.

**I see crazy people**

Ya yesterday at practice he was very calm and well behaved. Did great. He's normally a very well behaved child, but his class at school this year is all boys. So I think sometimes he forgets what it's like being around Dante girls.

well this is my 3rd post.

Just checking CP means cheer person right? and EP = event producer? any other acronyms that newbies should probably know?

well this is my 3rd post.

Just checking CP means cheer person right? and EP = event producer? any other acronyms that newbies should probably know?
There is a listing of commonly used terms in the newbie section. Goo look for it and it will give you a good idea.

Welcome

**Welcome to Fierce Board, where we all enjoy ADHD just a....LOOK SQUIRREL***

There is a listing of commonly used terms in the newbie section. Goo look for it and it will give you a good idea.

Welcome

**Welcome to Fierce Board, where we all enjoy ADHD just a....LOOK SQUIRREL***

Just found it! It explains so much! Thank you :)

Many people like to read posts and try to answer questions or add to discussions. Creating new threads to just say "this is my 1st, 2d, 3d post" makes it tougher to get through it all.

If all you want to say is "This is my X post", please put it here.
This is my 1st post :)

Back