No Questions? Start Here. First, Second, Third Post. . .

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

First post! This is our second year of all-star cheer; still have so much to learn!
2nd post ;) My daughter is in first grade and on a tiny level 1 team this year at Cheer Eclipse.
and my 3rd :) Open house this weekend and first competition on the 14th! So ready to get this season going!

Welcome and no need to quote yourself when posting unless you are trying to draw attention to something you have already said.

**No trolling without a permit. For a permit please inquire within**

Welcome and no need to quote yourself when posting unless you are trying to draw attention to something you have already said.

Thanks; not quite sure what I did. I just hit reply to my previous post. Obviously new. Sorry!

As cheermom1968 said you'll get the hang of it.

As you just learned if you hit reply to a comment that will quote that comment. To create a comment without quoting there is a separate reply/post button located below at the bottom of your screen

Also if you do not want your reply to be part of the "you need to type your aunt three after the second quote word.

As cheermom1968 said you'll get the hang of it.

As you just learned if you hit reply to a comment that will quote that comment. To create a comment without quoting there is a separate reply/post button located below at the bottom of your screen

Also if you do not want your reply to be part of the "you need to type your aunt three after the second quote word.

You just aged me a year. Thanks. :(

Back