No Questions? Start Here. First, Second, Third Post. . .

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Many people like to read posts and try to answer questions or add to discussions. Creating new threads to just say "this is my 1st, 2d, 3d post" makes it tougher to get through it all.

If all you want to say is "This is my X post", please put it here.

This is my first post. Hello Everyone!!

Hello this is my first post I am interested in finding out if anyone can help me? I am looking for cheer teams that have used specific songs in their mixes.

Hello this is my first post I am interested in finding out if anyone can help me? I am looking for cheer teams that have used specific songs in their mixes.
It would help if you listed the songs and maybe explained why you are looking for the info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would help if you listed the songs and maybe explained why you are looking for the info

Oh I'm sorry I didn't even notice I didn't list them. I was looking for Kelly Clarkson's Second Wind which is in my mix this year and I really love that song now. I'm just curious as to how other teams used it in their mixes.

Oh I'm sorry I didn't even notice I didn't list them. I was looking for Kelly Clarkson's Second Wind which is in my mix this year and I really love that song now. I'm just curious as to how other teams used it in their mixes.
So you're a mixer or an athlete, and not a music in sorry insider looking to sue some teams for copyright?

I do not hold the answer but someone may come along and be able to help.

So you're a mixer or an athlete, and not a music in sorry insider looking to sue some teams for copyright?

I do not hold the answer but someone may come along and be able to help.

I am an assistant coach? I am def not a mixer and I am not looking to sue anyone? Is that a joke?

I am an assistant coach? I am def not a mixer and I am not looking to sue anyone? Is that a joke?
Good to hear. Yes it's kind of a joke about suing. There have been some issues for mixers. The music industry wants their money., lol

Welcome to the boards. I did see you posted this question one other place. When you get out of newbie status dig around and you'll find one or two threads that may be more helpful. Not a lot of the veteran posters read the newbie threads. Good luck.

Good to hear. Yes it's kind of a joke about suing. There have been some issues for mixers. The music industry wants their money., lol

Welcome to the boards. I did see you posted this question one other place. When you get out of newbie status dig around and you'll find one or two threads that may be more helpful. Not a lot of the veteran posters read the newbie threads. Good luck.

Thank you!!!

Many people like to read posts and try to answer questions or add to discussions. Creating new threads to just say "this is my 1st, 2d, 3d post" makes it tougher to get through it all.

If all you want to say is "This is my X post", please put it here.
This is my 1 post

Back