No Questions? Start Here. First, Second, Third Post. . .

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Haha ohkay. But, I'm only on here because i want better pictures of the unforms. i make those barbie dolls. and i want to get good pics of the unfiforms i wanna do. and if ur not a member, you cat see pics. although i cant find f5's unforms.
oh thats awesome! :D and some people have F5 unis as there siggs. and in order to see sigs you have to go to your preferences and turn them on!

This is my 1st post, I've been a member for awhile now and now want to start talking to other cheer parents, cheerleaders and coaches on the board :)

Many people like to read posts and try to answer questions or add to discussions. Creating new threads to just say "this is my 1st, 2d, 3d post" makes it tougher to get through it all.

If all you want to say is "This is my X post", please put it here.
SharkDad, please forgive me for my ignorance, but is a reply considered a post? For instance, would this be my first post?

SharkDad, please forgive me for my ignorance, but is a reply considered a post? For instance, would this be my first post?

Correct. He's probably out flying.

cheermom628 said:
This is my 1st post, I've been a member for awhile now and now want to start talking to other cheer parents, cheerleaders and coaches on the board :)

This is a great place to read lots of different discussions.

If you want to hang with just a bunch of parents, join us at cheerparentsonline.com

ACEDAD said:
Correct. He's probably out flying.

I was. Thanks for answering

Back