No Questions? Start Here. First, Second, Third Post. . .

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Many people like to read posts and try to answer questions or add to discussions. Creating new threads to just say "this is my 1st, 2d, 3d post" makes it tougher to get through it all.

If all you want to say is "This is my X post", please put it here.
this is my first post

Many people like to read posts and try to answer questions or add to discussions. Creating new threads to just say "this is my 1st, 2d, 3d post" makes it tougher to get through it all.

This is my 1st post

It's "Cheer Princess" or "Cheer Prince" I had to ask that as a newbie as well.

Now, when I call my daughter "CP", she give me this look..."Geez mom, you're spending too much time on Fiere Board again". When I start referring to Justin Carrier, as "JC", it's also a good sign that I might need a FB blackout.

It's "Cheer Princess" or "Cheer Prince" I had to ask that as a newbie as well.

Now, when I call my daughter "CP", she give me this look..."Geez mom, you're spending too much time on Fiere Board again". When I start referring to Justin Carrier, as "JC", it's also a good sign that I might need a FB blackout.

They both walk on water, so it's a legitimate mistake.

**ACE: we're coming to your city.**

1rst post!!!

Back