No Questions? Start Here. First, Second, Third Post. . .

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

One of our shows, plus we have CheerNews.TV and ULife.TV - many cheerleaders are involved.

oMYgirlWeb.TV CheerNews.TV and Ulife.TV are shows in development for talent to gain exposure and for up and comings to learn acting, tv-hosting, promotions and technology. Our main talent pool includes guys and girls: cheerleaders, actors, singers, dancers, models, athletes and celebs. Please join us on facebook, twitter, youtube and our webziets are being updated.

oMYgirlWeb.TV CheerNews.TV and Ulife.TV are shows in development for talent to gain exposure and for up and comings to learn acting, tv-hosting, promotions and technology. Our main talent pool includes guys and girls: cheerleaders, actors, singers, dancers, models, athletes and celebs. Please join us on facebook, twitter, youtube and our webziets are being updated.

Looks pretty sketchy to me.

Looks pretty sketchy to me.
Sorry that you have that opinion, guess you haven't done your research. We are in Birmingham and actually just actually worked with some Ace people this week. You can call or email. Our sites aren't so finished fined-tuned. Sorry, going as fast as we can.

Just to take up for Acedad on a few things. He has talked to Happy about the OHMYGirl thing. As well as some of the youtube videos made by/for your organization. You obviously do not know Acedad very well or you wouldn't make the accusation of "Haven't done your research". If nothing else, he doesn't usually comment publically about something that he has no knowledge of.

I'd like to ask a question though. Having watched the youtube video of the girl waiting outside the movie's for their friend. Can you tell us how that showcases young talent? I've read different places about what you say these videos are supposed to do but I after watching them I just say to myself.........."What?" A girl leaning against a pole in cheer clothes and high heels waiting at the movies for their friend, walking back and forth in front of the movie, texting on their phone...... What does that particular video portray?

Just to take up for Acedad on a few things. He has talked to Happy about the OHMYGirl thing. As well as some of the youtube videos made by/for your organization. You obviously do not know Acedad very well or you wouldn't make the accusation of "Haven't done your research". If nothing else, he doesn't usually comment publically about something that he has no knowledge of.

I'd like to ask a question though. Having watched the youtube video of the girl waiting outside the movie's for their friend. Can you tell us how that showcases young talent? I've read different places about what you say these videos are supposed to do but I after watching them I just say to myself.........."What?" A girl leaning against a pole in cheer clothes and high heels waiting at the movies for their friend, walking back and forth in front of the movie, texting on their phone...... What does that particular video portray?

With all due respect to you, Bill and Happy who do wonderful things - So do the talent in Alabama and across America. The talent across America besides being cheerleaders should be role models, public speakers, - some are actors/models and dancers. I am sorry that we do not have the budget of ACE or a Hollywood production crew. We are sorry that we do not have everything working perfectly yet. But responding to that particular video, that girl happens to be a celebrated Alabamian with multiple awards for Alabama, plus is a cheerleader, model, star track star and has been to Hollywood and is a rising star across America. She is not allowed to act? She will be a star soon and we are very fortunate to be working with her and many other talented Americans and Alabamians. And talented Americans want to be seen and heard and they should be given a chance. On our Bama show called Ttown.TV - watch Devin Grissom. One of our hosts last year on that show. Check out Thursday night on CMT channel shine on TV. Star in the making. Do you know anything about the producer of oMYgirlWeb.TV? CheerNews.TV, ULife.TV and other shows? Do you know why these shows are created and for who?

Justin Bieber discovered off of youtube. Who is next? Could be a star from some gym which should make the gym proud.

Talented people want to be seen and heard! - [email protected]
Oh and we love to promote gyms, and other brands. Talent, not only cheerleaders, enjoy working with us.

And last time I talked to Happy he said: "great, when do we start? follow us to Worlds, I have a few teams that might win it all." I won't say publicly what else he said. Wrote the proposal and never heard back from Happy.

As Bills graphics says: CPGB - I don't think that is the Great Britain group. And yes, the parents and talent should have opportunities to showcase themselves to try and make it.

Glee, big budget, Hell Cats big budget, Bring it on Big budget

oMYgirlWeb.TV/CheerNews.tv - zero budget but 15k friends on MYspace in 6 months? 5 k those friends on FB not counting all the other sites. We are national/international.

If you look at our FB, you will see the talent and the families on all our shows. Squeaky clean. no curse words, no hating, no bashing, no kissing - no alcohol no cigs. nothing. Cant say that for: Glee, Hell Cats, Bring it on etc.

Just talent. And the best thing would be that the the gyms esp in Alabama showcased more of their brands and talented coaches, staff and talent on our shows, in their gyms. I think you have many more people that ESPN etc doesn't have time for. We do. If we worked together as people should esp in today's economy, many great things would happen. We would be much bigger right now. And some gyms and talent would be far more known outside of the cheer world.

I didn't work in London, Israel, NYC - with the top talent in the USA, didn't get into the major actors unions in the USA and in England for not knowing the business. I also have an Masters Degree from a top university in America. Part of a group that took a top prize at Apple Computer. Plus have taught over 300 students. I am from Birmingham Alabama.
Oh and combat medic in the IDF plus ran successful promo campaigns all over the country for many different brands.

[email protected] for questions, or phone # to talk and work together.

My daughter Amber is an oMYgirl and we both love and support oMgirlWeb.TV :)
I have personally met the owner and producer, and watched him shoot photos and videos with my child. I have a lot of respect for him and his company. :)

My daughter Amber is an oMYgirl and we both love and support oMgirlWeb.TV :)
I have personally met the owner and producer, and watched him shoot photos and videos with my child. I have a lot of respect for him and his company. :)

So what exactly does an oMYgirl do or promote? Who watches the videos and why?

So what exactly does an oMYgirl do or promote? Who watches the videos and why?
Thank you for asking that question. My LLC is called oMYmedia which runs about 9 shows now. oMYphoto is the photography unit. When I first came back to Alabama 2 years ago from NYC, oMYphoto was shooting many pageant types and also many were cheerleaders and All-stars. The cheerleaders, mainly, plus singers and dancers were already making their own videos. Natural actresses, plus the social media networks were exploding not to mention all the mobile gadgets coming. It made sense to make them their own show. Hence the oMYgirlWeb.tv show was born as was the Ttown.TV show. To let oMYgirls be role models, to talk about positive ideas: not cheating, not doing drugs etc Ttown.tv got pretty big as Bama went to the National Championship. But oMYgirlWeb.tv grew 10 x as fast - as being more unique and their peers and youngsters and older people listened to the oMYgirls. And there are guys on our show. If you watch the videos in all of the 9 shows, you will not find any cursing, nor alcohol, no bashing and no kissing etc AND that is on college campuses as well. Pretty amazing accomplishment. Their is no need for that on our shows to showcase talent and families/friends/merchants/brands/gyms.

The internet has huge reach of course and is much different then it was 2 years ago 5 years ago 10 years ago. With little overhead big things can happen. This isn't new but the content has been fragmented. Building a network to bring in the talent, gyms, brands etc to show themselves in a great light. Audience: the cheer world, friends, families, producers, magazines, merchants and people outside the cheer world that just do not know what it takes to be a champion in this sport. Many people have no idea this world even exists or what it is about. Plus many of the talent and coaches could and should be aired more for who they are and what they are about. We are changing that in a unique, creative and safe way. But it does take team work like anything really successful.

Myspace went ghostown and we rebuilt on FB but we already had our twitter, youtube, brand, friends, and market interest proven. If myspace didnt go down - our shows would have been 60-80k thousand or 250k-500k combined viewers by now.

No big deal since the people (talent, friends, families, merchants) liked it -- we knew it was a hit. SO we have been rebuilding and expanding. The bigger idea is ULife.TV not just Ttown.TV so we started TigerBlue.TV Go Blazers.TV RebelTown.TV StarkVegas.TV BigOrange.TV GeuaxTigers.TV RedDawgs.TV etc and yes - talent everyhere wants to be seen and heard. Same with brands that can not afford ESPN. We love ESPN but who wants to hear about the top coach and football player all the time. Let them do that. Don't the gyms, talent, dancers, singers, families need to be seen and heard more!!?

Woah! Auburn goes all the way!. What a state we live in. What good timing for the shows. And still oMYgirlWeb.tv was more unique. But heck, if we had more of team work all around things would be massive.

How about talent and team collaborations on projects.

Wouldn't it be great for the Habitat for Humanities/Cheer For a Cause/ACE etc project to get lot's of exposure?

Did CNN do justice to CEA or Maddie? We aren't like that.

The fall is coming and Ulife.TV network is going to grow very well. We opened up CheerNews.TV so we could have a show dedicated strictly to cheer. oMYgirlWeb.tv is for guys/girls that are not only cheerleaders or multi-talented but we have singers, dancers, actors, atheletes etc and just happened that Cheerleaders and All-stars also play music or draw, or want to be a tv-host or public speaker. Daily, we get emails - how can I be on your show? I want to be a role model.

The cheerleaders and talent on campus all-want more exposure. The Mass Comm/PR students do not get the experience needed. I see many many people, colleges, and other trying to copy plus just getting there own shows out there. oMygirls are from 10-27 - btw and the more technology, public speaking, confidence building, branding a talent can do before they are 15, 20 ,25 the better.

We will be building and growing all over and CheerNews.TV and oMYgirlweb.TV will be fixed nicely and be much bigger this fall, Dec and by May!

All the networks go together because they share the same families, the same talent, the same traditions and the same morals. It is a place that one gym brand, talent or merchant can showcase on multiple channels.

Had seen this board a few months back and just checked it out again yesterday and logged in. I wasn't expecting this but this has been better than a blessing in disguise.

Again, we hope to work with you, your gyms, your talent and friends so we can make good positive things happen for lot's of people.

[email protected]
producer/photographer/casting director

Back