No Questions? Start Here. First, Second, Third Post. . .

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is my 4th post but I can't post in the allstar section...? Kay then... .__.
you got the 3 posts, now you have to wait the 3 days. You need both to enter. . . .

I've had 3 posts since around the end of March. Every time I have been on since then I've only been allowed to post in the Newbies section. I guess I should just wait it out?

I've had 3 posts since around the end of March. Every time I have been on since then I've only been allowed to post in the Newbies section. I guess I should just wait it out?

There's also a maximum number of CEA supporters allowed. You'll probably have to wait until one leaves, kinda like a fire marshal rule.

There's also a maximum number of CEA supporters allowed. You'll probably have to wait until one leaves, kinda like a fire marshal rule.
Okay, thank you. I'll just wait it out in newbies for now.

Part of the reason for the Newbies section is for people to learn not to take and of mean ol' ACEDAD's sarcasm seriously.

Second post... Trying to work my way up to actually being able to post on fierceboard haha I'm on it all the time but I can never say anything

Back