No Questions? Start Here. First, Second, Third Post. . .

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is my third post. This site is very interesting. my daughter did her first year of Allstar cheer last year and I felt like I was a little out of the loop. I hope this site helps!

This is my third post. This site is very interesting. my daughter did her first year of Allstar cheer last year and I felt like I was a little out of the loop. I hope this site helps!

If it exists in the world of All Star cheerleading, you can get the answers here.

Gakaxymom be sure to check out the cheer parents boards on here!

I hope so! My daughter competed in the Tiny division last year and it was a whole different world then I was used to. I think the competition in Indianapolis (JamFest Super Nationals) actually made my jaw drop. It was an awesome jaw dropping experience though!

If something is posted about a specific team on here, how do they find it? Do they just search under team name?

First post!

My daughter is Level 2 this year, her first year. Can't wait to jump in and learn from you ladies :)

Back