No Questions? Start Here. First, Second, Third Post. . .

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Many people like to read posts and try to answer questions or add to discussions. Creating new threads to just say "this is my 1st, 2d, 3d post" makes it tougher to get through it all.

If all you want to say is "This is my X post", please put it here.

My name is Destinee Leyvette Chambliss, I was an undergraduate freshmen at South Carolina State University. I also serve as one of the amazing cheerleaders at South Carolina State University, I was involved with the Student Life and Leadership and joined the Campus Activity Board. Although, I am having some trouble. I am currently experiencing some harsh financial problems that can jeopardized my education and my future, and it's very depressing for me to hear as a freshmen that has only been in college for one semester as a student and as a cheerleader.
I work hard in all my classes on and off the field. I always try to keep my grades up to par, I ended my Fall Semester with a GPA of 3.0. I have enjoyed every single moment I have spent at SCSU, and have had a remarkable experience, and would love to continue. I love being a Bulldog, and have became apart of a family that's beyond amazing and fascinating.
I'm a very dedicated cheerleader to my team and to my work, and will do anything there is to return back to my team and my school.
I've done competitive cheerleading for quite some time now as well as training with tumbling coaches.
I am reaching out to any and everybody to get as much help as I possibly can.
But I currently have a fall balance in order for me to return to school and so on. I live with a single parent. I was told I wouldn't be able to move back in my room was also unable to return to school for the Spring semester of 2014 because of this.
But have been having a lot of trouble. I have tried everything that thefinancial aid, and the treasure's office have offered me. I have been granted financial aid, which only helped a little. Being that I am a cheerleader at South Carolina State, we are not under athletics so we do not receive scholarships.
Coming to you, I hoping that you could possibly help me with the balance of $6,300 by giving a small donation, or anything that you can possibly give to help me reach my goal for the love of cheerleading which would go towards the past education expenses so I can return back to school and back to my team. If you are able to donate, you can go to my fundraising page at www.gofundme.com/helpdestinee
So far I have raised $290.
If you aren't able to donate, I totally understand. But if you could also help me promote this then that would be great!
I am up to do anything so that I can help myself to return back to South Carolina State University.
I believe in high achievement and I have done great in college so far. I am really passionate about my education and cheerleading and pray that you are eligible to help in some kind of way. I have been trying my hardest to return back to my loving school and also back to my team whom I wished to never let down.
There are perks to being a cheerleader at a HBCU, and I hope you are able to understand.

My name is Destinee Leyvette Chambliss, I was an undergraduate freshmen at South Carolina State University. I also serve as one of the amazing cheerleaders at South Carolina State University, I was involved with the Student Life and Leadership and joined the Campus Activity Board. Although, I am having some trouble. I am currently experiencing some harsh financial problems that can jeopardized my education and my future, and it's very depressing for me to hear as a freshmen that has only been in college for one semester as a student and as a cheerleader.
I work hard in all my classes on and off the field. I always try to keep my grades up to par, I ended my Fall Semester with a GPA of 3.0. I have enjoyed every single moment I have spent at SCSU, and have had a remarkable experience, and would love to continue. I love being a Bulldog, and have became apart of a family that's beyond amazing and fascinating.
I'm a very dedicated cheerleader to my team and to my work, and will do anything there is to return back to my team and my school.
I've done competitive cheerleading for quite some time now as well as training with tumbling coaches.
But I currently have a fall balance in order for me to return to school and so on. I live with a single parent. I was told I wouldn't be able to move back in my room was also unable to return to school for the Spring semester of 2014 because of this.
But have been having a lot of trouble. I have tried everything that thefinancial aid, and the treasure's office have offered me. I have been granted financial aid, which only helped a little. Being that I am a cheerleader at South Carolina State, we are not under athletics so we do not receive scholarships.
Coming to you, I hoping that you could possibly help me with the balance of $6,300 by giving a small donation, or anything that you can possibly give to help me reach my goal for the love of cheerleading which would go towards the past education expenses so I can return back to school and back to my team. If you are able to donate, you can go to my fundraising page at www.gofundme.com/helpdestinee
If you aren't able to donate, I totally understand. But if you could also help me promote this then that would be great!
I am up to do anything so that I can help myself to return back to South Carolina State University.
I believe in high achievement and I have done great in college so far. I am really passionate about my education and cheerleading and pray that you are eligible to help in some kind of way. I have been trying my hardest to return back to my loving school and also back to my team whom I wished to never let down.
There are perks to being a cheerleader at a HBCU, and I hope you are able to understand.

Not intelligently.

:)

This is my 2400th post. Can i talk about large senior in allstar yet?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Many people like to read posts and try to answer questions or add to discussions. Creating new threads to just say "this is my 1st, 2d, 3d post" makes it tougher to get through it all.

If all you want to say is "This is my X post", please put it here.

Thanks for giving us an opportunity to prevent clogging up the threads....

Back