No Questions? Start Here. First, Second, Third Post. . .

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I forgot my old Forum account when I started the app.. 1st post? XD

Want a portrait or Silhouette?
Ask me. ._.

If you change your e-mail and forget your password...this is where you end up! Ugh...starting from the beginning...post #1

Many people like to read posts and try to answer questions or add to discussions. Creating new threads to just say "this is my 1st, 2d, 3d post" makes it tougher to get through it all.

If all you want to say is "This is my X post", please put it here.
I don't understand posting here 3 times before I can post a "Help Wanted" and "Wanting to Buy" ad in the Cheer Market!

Many people like to read posts and try to answer questions or add to discussions. Creating new threads to just say "this is my 1st, 2d, 3d post" makes it tougher to get through it all.

THIS IS MY SECOND POST :)

LOL, we don't know how to get out of being a newbie. It's been way longer than 72 hours and like 5 posts and I never received an email. We would like to join the other conversations, but we cannot participate as of yet.

LOL, we don't know how to get out of being a newbie. It's been way longer than 72 hours and like 5 posts and I never received an email. We would like to join the other conversations, but we cannot participate as of yet.
Looking at your posts, you made your third post a couple of minutes ago. 72 hours from now (well, a couple minutes ago technically) you should be able to post anywhere.

If you change your e-mail and forget your password...this is where you end up! Ugh...starting from the beginning...post #1
PM me your original log-in info. I can help fix that and merge your accounts.

Back